ASCTrend system - page 12

barry:
Newdigital,

You started a Yahoo group called ND World? I didn't find it. What will you post there, and what will you post here?

Thanks

It is below my name in my email (i sent you e-mail). It will be some Ichmoku and something that I like. Just small place. Not forex especially. Because i am travelling sometimes ...

I don't want to advertise here.

BTW I am a member of Igorad's yahoo group as well.

-----------------------------------

So it was real signal for sell for USDJPY. Everything was ok but this signal was not confirmed by NRTR. And besides close bar did not cross the red line of RoudPriceNE_big_mod indicator.

See images.

Files:

It was sell signal on EURUSD and buy on USDCHF). Fully unconfirmed.

It was just a correction. If we look at the info template (fast stochastic) we may understand that this sell on EURUSD is finishing.

May be it will start once again. Will see.

It is something with flat market trading.

Correction.

Files:

Just one example how to trade flat maket on correction. See image attached.

BTW it is very very risky.

Files:

USDCHF was more sucessful with this correctional trade. See image.

But just +3 pips only for EURUSD.

And +11 pips for USDCHF.

USDCHF is the best pair (compare with EURUSD) to trade this correction (I was looking on those pairs concerning counter trend during the many year already).

Files:

Exit on flat market trading.

To decide whre to exit we should look at the all 4 pairs and at two template (simultaniously ).

Just for example see image. It was exit on USDCHF. If we see exit on USDCHF but we are trading EURUSD only so we do not need to wait for EURUSD: we will exit EURUSD if we see exit on USDCHF.

Because:

- exit on USDCHF is coming earlier

and

- we are trading flat market (counter trend order on the correction of the price movement during the full flat) so +10 pips is just a gift for us in this condition.

But I may repeat: it is very risky to trade flat market like this.

More risky is to wait untill our "counter trend" will be transferming onto real trend. The second image of the previous post is illustrating abou what to look at concerning this one.

Just imagine: it is trend market and everybody is openning the orders. But opened the order one hour ago already and we have +11 pips in profit already so we do not need to open the other order on the trend market.

In case if our corectional buy on USDCHF will cross pivot line ...

If not - we will have just +3 pips or 0. Or small loss.

It is very risky.

But to say a true the second week already is working like this: correctional trend is transferming onto trending market so it may be ok.

Just for somebody who is trading EURUSD and estimating exit on EURUSD as well. Look at the image and fast stochastic: it should be exit 10 minutes ago.

So it is much more better if we are trading correctional flat to estimate exit on USDCHF.

Anyway we got +3 pips on EURUSD and +11 on USDCHF.

+14 in total.

Sorry it is really difficult to post and to trade in the same time so I am not openning the orders in reality. I am just telling in reality (live) "open buy" or "open sell".

But the situation is developing very quickly sometimes.

Files:
sssddd.gif  20 kb

Well. We did exit on USDCHF on right time. Look at our trading template 9attached). Just nothing.

Ok. Look at our information template image (attached): att stochastics are started to move down simultaniously (fast stochastic is having more higher "soeed" of course).

We should be very carefully if we see this case.

We did exit from buy in right time and had our +11 pips already.

Files:
sssbbb.gif  23 kb
sssaaa.gif  26 kb

Nothing interesting now: blue line is betweem red and yellow lines in PT indicator. Flat.

But something should be happened on USDJPY because blue, red and yellow lines of PT indicator came very close to each other on this pair.

Why something should be happened on USDJPY now?

Look at the image attached.

Files:
usdjpy_sss.gif  26 kb
Reason: