ASCTrend system - page 6

It was very good signal on GBPUSD as well but it was before our trading hours.

So just USDCHF.

Files:
gbpusd.gif  24 kb

newdigital:
It was very good signal on GBPUSD as well but it was before our trading hours. So just USDCHF.

I cannot understand from the image the values you use for Price trender.

The macd divergence is clear.

So, I guess you go in after the break of fib s1 short on the cable ?

Tnx for the good work ND.

fx-programmer:
I cannot understand from the image the values you use for Price trender.

The macd divergence is clear.

So, I guess you go in after the break of fib s1 short on the cable ?

Tnx for the good work ND.

After many days testing i came onto conclsion that everything which is above pivot line is buy, and below is for sell.

The the better buy/sell signal we may have if the market is reversing (VQ indicator). But we don't know the way it is reversing. Because we can not rely on this VQ in this case. We may just understand concerning this VQ that price is moving. Nowhere. We an not estimate the direction using this VQ indicator (M5 timeframe).

The problem is that VQ indicator is not showing everything in right way. Yes we can catch the movement using this indicator. But we can not make any decision concerning buy/sell with VQ. We may just ubnderstand that price starts to move (to somewhere).

Price Trender is helping a lot. Price Tender + VQ is good combination. Sorry but to make EA it is necessary to know the source code of this VQ.

I don't remember but probable I am using default setings for this Price Tender. Of course it was setted on H1 timeframe, or M30 and not for M5 (i don't remember now) and the value of this indicator is as value on open bar: repainting as many multitimeframe indicators.

But this indicator helps.

The best signal is when the price is near pivot line tring to go up or down. Yes it is strage because it is with contradiction with some other trading systems: they are not trading when price is near pivot line. But in this M5 system we are trading this case. And especially this case.

It is M5 timeframe. Very risky one. And some indicators are not working in the way we want on this timeframe. The most reliable indicator in this system in Fibo, Price Tender and RoundPrice wth 7 pips delta. And price itself.

I wanted to make EA on this system but I am not good in programming and VQ code is ex4 only. Of couse we may ask Raff (his country is bordered with my real location) to participate as well.

The other problem is the following.

Sometimes to trade EURUSD for example we need to look at the signal from USDCHF or GBPUSD. It is nothing with grid or hedging. It is something with good or not very good signals from the indicators. It is something concerning indicators and M5 timeframe.

Well.

Look at this image attached.

It was very good signal on EURUSD today: price started to move from pivot line and it was fully correlated with all the indicators.

But look at USDCHF and VQ indicator. So we might trade USDCHF today if had very good signal on EURUSD today.

Sometimes it is different.

And look at this very good signal for GBPUSD and wrong VQ direction for USDJPY.

Files:
eurusd1.gif  27 kb
usdchf1.gif  24 kb
usdjpy1.gif  26 kb
gbpusd1.gif  24 kb

newdigital:
Well.

Look at this image attached.

It was very good signal on EURUSD today: price started to move from pivot line and it was fully correlated with all the indicators.

But look at USDCHF and VQ indicator. So we might trade USDCHF today if had very good signal on EURUSD today.

Sometimes it is different.

And look at this very good signal for GBPUSD and wrong VQ direction for USDJPY.

Trying to correlate movements for the cable is futile.

The cable is sometimes linked to other pairs and sometimes it just wonders off in any direction it wants....Its very dangerous to try and correlate the cable with anything.

As for eur and chf - I agree the dependecy is clear - but we never know whos the leader...........logically the euro should be because its 60% of the market, but logic is not the way to trade forex......its all about price action , and i think that your perceprion is just what the indicators need for the asc-vq system.

fx-programmer:
Trying to correlate movements for the cable is futile.

The cable is sometimes linked to other pairs and sometimes it just wonders off in any direction it wants....Its very dangerous to try and correlate the cable with anything.

As for eur and chf - I agree the dependecy is clear - but we never know whos the leader...........logically the euro should be because its 60% of the market, but logic is not the way to trade forex......its all about price action , and i think that your perceprion is just what the indicators need for the asc-vq system.

You are right. I am not thinking about correlation.

I am thinking that we should take good signal fully confirmed by all the indicators. For example we have good signal on EURUSD and do not have good signal for USDCHF. So I think that we should trade good signal (EURUSD) only. And it's up to the people to trade the other correlated pairs.

But sometimes the people are trading one pair only. USDCHF for example. And if they use this asctrend M5 system so it is necessary for them to see all charts from 4 majors.

because of VQ indicator.

Well.

I am testring this rules.

Will post it daily.

And you all will understand the rules.

Hope it will be ok.

Files:
123.gif  25 kb
124.gif  25 kb

newdigital:
Well.

I am testring this rules.

Will post it daily.

And you all will understand the rules.

Hope it will be ok.

Nd,

Can you please upload your current template and settings you use.

Tnx

fx-programmer:
Nd,

Can you please upload your current template and settings you use.

Tnx

Please find the indicator and template updated.

M5 timeframe.

It is almost the same one but I changed the rules.

And I posted the statement (demo). I traded yesterday because it was very good signal on EURUSD and UDCHF.

Just an example of the rules you may see USDJPY (see image attached).

It was very good and fully confirmed sell signal today but the signal was too far from pivot line and the nearest target was Fibo S1. And I did not trade this sell.

Now we have good buy (USDJPY as well) but I did not open this buy order. Because the price did not cross pivot line. Besides i am looking for the better confirmation from PriceTender indicator (MTF, it was setted to be H1 on M5 chart).

It was not any confirmed signals for EURUSD, USDCHF and GBPUSD.

It was two very good signals for EURJPY but I discovered that this pair is very risky to trade with this system. Anyway somebody may trade EURJPY.

I am not. Because i got two "good" stop losses on this pair (with this system) and I am affraid now.

So I did not trade today.

Because according to Ichimoku (D1, H4 and W1) it is

- flat on EURUSD on W1;

- good buy signal on D1 on open bar but price is in cloud (flat) and trying to be reversed to go long. Just trying. If yes so tomorrow will be good day.

- H4 is flat: the price was stucked by many suport/resistance lines.

It is the similar situation on GBPUSD according to Ichimoku:

- uptrend is finishing on W1 and MN;

- price is fully ready to go up on D1 and H4. Just ready but now is flat.

Reason: