10points 3.mq4 - page 390

explanation

1. First trade opens, based on macd.

2. second trade opens each "x" pips (pipstep)

3. if thir open after 2x pips, first one is closed automatically, second and third remain open.

4. of fourth trade open, second closes, and so on.

Because actually (for the example) may be 4 open trades, but assuming the 4th gets profit, first and second has non chance of profit. , the last one and Depending of the TP the trade before last, have chance of profit.

In synthesis, instead of close all losing trades when the last one gets profit, simply close the first of three trades In that case there are always only two trades opened at the same time.

I hope you can understand me.

How About This

int CNT;

int Magic=1111;

for (CNT = OrdersTotal() - 1; CNT >= 0; CNT--) {

OrderSelect(CNT, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);

if (OrderSymbol() == Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber() == Magic) {

if (OrderType() == OP_BUY && Bid - OrderOpenPrice() > 27.0 * Point) {

OrderClose(OrderTicket(), OrderLots(), Bid, 3, Yellow);

}

if (OrderType() == OP_SELL && Ask - OrderOpenPrice() > 27.0 * Point)

OrderClose(OrderTicket(), OrderLots(), Ask, 3, Yellow);

}

}

I'm gonna make those changes, but I don't understand why 27 pips?

I need to do backtest because market is already closed.

Bid - OrderOpenPrice() > 27.0 * Point //Why?

i dont know just type it. this is the stoploss !

you can even put it like this:

int stoploss = 27;

the stoploss has to be 2 times higher then the step.

so if your step of opening second position is 12 pips then the stop loss of the first position will be 24 ... so when the third position is opened which is after another 12 pips the stoploss will be triggered.

hello

This EA is good if you have deep pockets. I tried this EA on live account in last Aug-Sep with $4000 using a micro lot (0.01 lots) on ibfx. After increasing my acount into $6000 in one and half week, the following day it crashed my account into $1500. I stop using this EA then after. But I belive this EA is good if you have huge deposit to handle the increased number of lots, i.e. atleast 15K deposit to trade a micro lot.

Thanks

Joseph

antojoseph:
This EA is good if you have deep pockets. I tried this EA on live account in last Aug-Sep with $4000 using a micro lot (0.01 lots) on ibfx. After increasing my acount into $6000 in one and half week, the following day it crashed my account into $1500. I stop using this EA then after. But I belive this EA is good if you have huge deposit to handle the increased number of lots, i.e. atleast 15K deposit to trade a micro lot.

Thanks

Joseph

Thats what I pray all the time.

I have made the changes to close the first of each three positions (I was learning and programming all this weekend), and... it's less profitable!!! . Analysing backtest, I figured that this way you protect the account when large continuous trends a little bit more, but because it's ocasionally, and the case most common is to open 2-3 trades in a row, loses are bigger because they're a lot.

I think the best way to use 10point3 is with only one slow pair, like EURGBP, in which I'm using the EA. 1M timeframe (really don't care if it starts with the right trend or not, I prefer to get more quickly in a trade) with this two options:

Low risk-- TP 100, pips 50, lots 0.01, Sl 20, TS 45, maxtrades 8, multiplier 1.5, orderstoProtect 3 or 4. This last is a key as well maxtrades, because these make a larger o shorter drawdown. his setup stands a $1000 account. Only EURGBP, maybe USDCHF.

Medium risk: TP 40, pips 25, orderstoprotect 6.

Use the TSR indicator to watch daily and average ranges for each pair. I'm attaching it.

Files:

Could some one please post some of code to close all position on the open of a new bar.

I am looking to use this on a daily TF.

double high = iHigh(NULL,1440,1);

double low = iLow(NULL,1440,1);

double close = iClose(NULL,1440,1);

double P = (high+low+close)/3;

double SellRange=TradingRange*Point;

double BuyRange=(TradingRange-(TradingRange*2))*Point;

if ((Open[0] > P)){myOrderType=2;}

if ((Open [0] < P)){myOrderType=1;}

Cheers

Beno

marcelcorzo:
I have made the changes to close the first of each three positions (I was learning and programming all this weekend), and... it's less profitable!!! . Analysing backtest, I figured that this way you protect the account when large continuous trends a little bit more, but because it's ocasionally, and the case most common is to open 2-3 trades in a row, loses are bigger because they're a lot.

I think the best way to use 10point3 is with only one slow pair, like EURGBP, in which I'm using the EA. 1M timeframe (really don't care if it starts with the right trend or not, I prefer to get more quickly in a trade) with this two options:

Low risk-- TP 100, pips 50, lots 0.01, Sl 20, TS 45, maxtrades 8, multiplier 1.5, orderstoProtect 3 or 4. This last is a key as well maxtrades, because these make a larger o shorter drawdown. his setup stands a $1000 account. Only EURGBP, maybe USDCHF.

Medium risk: TP 40, pips 25, orderstoprotect 6.

Use the TSR indicator to watch daily and average ranges for each pair. I'm attaching it.

if not mistaken, long ago david also want to change the code.. 1 closed after 3rd open order.. but its seem no good... maybe we can think another way to improve this ea...hmmm think3 the other way is to switch the order...maybe its help... i can't think about this ea right now because i'm working on my ea...tough weekend...hu..hu..hu..

regards,

MANSTIR

hello Davideicke20

This message is for Davideicke20

I understand how your trading now,

just wondering if you would add an Equity Protection variable to the 10point3

version that your're using.

How this Equity Protection works:

You have a drop box with a percentage you choose.

Ex. if you choose 35% then that is how much of your equity your're

willing to lose and therefore EA stops trading until you reset it. You can add

something to it that when it stops trading you can input when it will start trading again after it has stopped trading example variable stop hours: 24

this means that afer equity is hit it will stop trading and resume again in 24

Hours.

This is something I've added to an EA I have and it works wonders Fully automatic.

Just a suggestion even though your no longer in forum, I know how your trading and I believe this is a good thing to have for your EA...

Peace,

JLC

Reason: