Raff

the webpage of this man is insane

Erman Ardianto
Erman Ardianto  
raff1410:
Ha... I mean Hi...

Look at picture ...

Raff

There's no perfect indicator, we can add something such as nonlagma or anything else

vince-ac
vince-ac  

would someone else please post this indicator. the one i am trying to use just won't work at all. it dosen't even look like an mt4 indicator when i look at it. most are in simple text when opened with editor. this one is some kind of machine lang. thanks

Erman Ardianto
Erman Ardianto  
vince-ac:
would someone else please post this indicator. the one i am trying to use just won't work at all. it dosen't even look like an mt4 indicator when i look at it. most are in simple text when opened with editor. this one is some kind of machine lang. thanks

You will find new version of VQ at post #1

eli
eli  
raff1410:
Try this one...... Raff

Great job, Raf.

I do like the visual signals (the up/down arrow) but I do not like the sound signal. Can u add another parameter to distinguish between them?

Even when signal is turned off, I stiil have sound signal in every tick.

Thanks in advance

Eli

vince-ac
vince-ac  

thanks devil, when i copied yours to the folder. it changed to a mq4 ext. i then recopied the original ex4 file into same directory and restarted and it worked. thanks again

kaveh
kaveh  

Hi All

I find this setup . supertrend indicator work like filter for this system.

and see candel formation.

Kaveh

raff1410
raff1410  
elihayun:
Great job, Raf.

I do like the visual signals (the up/down arrow) but I do not like the sound signal. Can u add another parameter to distinguish between them?

Even when signal is turned off, I stiil have sound signal in every tick.

Thanks in advance

Eli

Hi...

You can turn of sound now...

Raff

You will find new version of VQ at post #1

raff1410
raff1410  
forextrades
forextrades  
67-17454:
I look forward to learning more and watching this indicator as it progresses!

I just did some 'back of the envelope' analysis if this was an EA and I let it autotrade on GBPUSD and EURUSD and the results were impressive.

For 1 week, +308 pips on GBPUSD (no losing trades) and +100 pips on EURUSD (two losing trades). I know, mileage may vary.

Looking forward to forward testing.

Is there any way when there's a reversal to add an alert screen with market details at that time to make it a little easier (rather than just ring a bell)?

I'm assuming you were using VQ for entries and the price channel stop for exits/reentries?

To add comments, please log in or register