Volatility Quality Index - page 6

To add comments, please log in or register
67-17454
67-17454  
cementman:
thank you guys..by the way i did put it in the idicators folder and it doesn't show up in my custom indicators ..also if someone don't want to give he's source code which i didn't mean to have it all i wanted is for the indicator to work, i'm not a programmer and even if i have a code i don't know what to do with it caz i'm just a user, so all he'll have to say sorry i don't want to give it away and i'll totaly respect that..any way i think that he did a great job and all of you guys helping to develope this method..thanks again.

Did you close Metatrader and reopen it? I don't think newly deposited indicators (unless you built it through MetaEditor) show up until you do that.

It's not a problem to ask for source code. If you were to demand it, then I think you'd get a lot of angry responses.

cementman
cementman  

thank you 67-17454 i also did that but nothing happened i'm not totaly new at this but i don't know whats wrong

quickturtle
quickturtle  

Cementman,

Have you thought of uninstalling Metatrader and reinstalling again ? I had to do that once and havent had any problems since.

cementman:
thank you 67-17454 i also did that but nothing happened i'm not totaly new at this but i don't know whats wrong
cementman
cementman  

quickturtle..thanks this i have not done..i'll try it and thanks again

raff1410
raff1410  
eli
eli  
raff1410:
I found this bug - "sound signal in every tick"...

I added newest version of VQ to my posts...

In this version alert will show only once.

Raff

You will find new version of VQ at post #1

I got that version. TY very much.

novafx99
novafx99  

testing VQ - have a question

I've been looking at this VQ for a few days now and I have a couple of questions.

1) Regarding the oscillator element, should it be used as an overbought/oversold indicator?

2) What are the numbers/levels in the right hand pane of the indicator? How should they be interpereted or used?

Thanks.. cool indicator RAFF.

Erman Ardianto
Erman Ardianto  
raff1410
raff1410  
Devil2000:
Hi Raff, Honestly I'm afraid you'll do that (asking 1000$ for this indicator ).

Yes, the most important part is testing this indicator, whether it's useful or not, but what prevent you from sharing the code? I really don't mind about it, just courious..

Thanks

Honestly I'm afraid I'll never do that (asking 1000$ for this indicator ).

Yes, I know, I'm stupid...

Raff

raff1410
raff1410  
To add comments, please log in or register