• Join us

Volatility Quality Index - page 2

To add comments, please log in or register
67-17454
67-17454  

Raff -

Thanks. Got a sell signal 3 hours ago and I'll watch for when it triggers to close the position.

Mark

Shahzadfx
Shahzadfx  
raff1410:
Try this one...... Raff

Great job Raff. Two thumbs up.

xard777
xard777  
raff1410:
Try this one...... Raff

Your Indicator looks great...any way to turn the bell off...it's doing my box in.

Trying to trade whilst blasting out the who....the bell is just messing with the sounds...

cheers

edited...its ok just went to tools/options and muted the alert:-)

DOMIANDR000
DOMIANDR000  

Good Job raff im already 20+ today , can you please set an option for the alerts?

vince-ac
vince-ac  

i must be getting dummer. i just can't seem to get my mt4 to use this indicator. am i missing something?

jackt
jackt  

Very impressive...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

cementman
cementman  

guys..could somebody help me out here..how do you transfer the exe file to mq4 and make it work i'd realy like to test it..thanks in advance

banzai
banzai  

Does it use up a lot of memory on your system? I don't have enough memory left to flip to other charts.

raff1410
raff1410  
DOMIANDR000:
Good Job raff im already 20+ today, can you please set an option for the alerts?

Hi...

You mean DEMO account

I suggest do not use REAL money

What do You mean "set an option for the alerts"

If You want to turn it of just set SIGNALS=FALSE

Raff

Files:
signals.gif 18 kb
raff1410
raff1410  
cementman:
guys..could somebody help me out here..how do you transfer the exe file to mq4 and make it work i'd realy like to test it..thanks in advance
vince-ac:
i must be getting dummer. i just can't seem to get my mt4 to use this indicator. am i missing something?

Tell me more obout Your problem...

or put EX4 file to EXPERTS/INDICATORS folder and restart your program...

Raff

To add comments, please log in or register