Volatility Quality Index - page 13

Very interesting picture - part 3

O! My! God!

Just look at pictures...

It is my HiLo Breakout Model, last 5 years, four majors, M30 and H1 timeframes...

hilo_breakout_model.zip

The meaning of bars colors You will find at this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Raff

Files:

You definitely have our attention!

raff1410:
O! My! God!

Just look at pictures...

It is my HiLo Breakout Model, last 5 years, four majors, M30 and H1 timeframes...

hilo_breakout_model.zip

The meaning of bars colors You will find at this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Raff

Hello Raff1410!

Maybe I a bit stupid or lost but I haven't found your indicators for your method...

Can you post your bars colors indicators and all the other you are using and if it's possible your template.

Please consider my request, I will apreciate a lot!!

Thanks a lot in advance

cobia:
Hello Raff1410!

Maybe I a bit stupid or lost but I haven't found your indicators for your method...

Can you post your bars colors indicators and all the other you are using and if it's possible your template.

Please consider my request, I will apreciate a lot!!

Thanks a lot in advance

He hasn't released the Hi-Lo Breakout Model indicator yet. According to post #96, he's waiting to release it.

You can find the Volatility Quality (VQ) one at post #1 if that's what you're looking for.

Hope this helps.

67-17454:
He hasn't released the Hi-Lo Breakout Model indicator yet. According to post #96, he's waiting to release it.

You can find the Volatility Quality (VQ) one at post #1 if that's what you're looking for.

Hope this helps.

Ok thanks a lot to reply to me!!

I did finish to read all post on this subject.

Thanks a lot I appreciate it. I will try this Monday.

I keep an eye on HiLo_Breakout_Model.....

Does anny one have other indicators that is very good??

Thanks again

High/Low indicator

Raff,

I am very interested in the development of this new system (H/L system)... If it is even half as good as your VQ indicator I'm going to love it (The VQ is now one of my main filters)! Thanks so much for all that you have contributed!

mmccormac:
Raff, I am very interested in the development of this new system (H/L system)... If it is even half as good as your VQ indicator I'm going to love it (The VQ is now one of my main filters)! Thanks so much for all that you have contributed!

In real time HL will give 30 pips not 100, as it shows... I think...

Now HL is some kind of trick for me...

Very interesting, but I must do forward tests and see real entry prices...

Raff

P.S. Thanks everyone for posting here... And sorry, sometimes I have no time to answer...

Is there anybody has the source code of VQ .post here pls.

raff1410:
In real time HL will give 30 pips not 100, as it shows... I think...

Now HL is some kind of trick for me...

Very interesting, but I must do forward tests and see real entry prices...

Raff

P.S. Thanks everyone for posting here... And sorry, sometimes I have no time to answer...

incredible in backtest, its an EA?

Dashboard

The dashboard was really just a utility I pulled together in VB6. If you'd like it, it's here.

In the .Zip: TradingAsst.exe (dashboard), Path.txt, AscTrendline.ex4, mWay.mq4, mWay.ex4, VB6Code.txt

Pick a folder and put TradingAsst.exe (dashboard) and Path.txt in it. You'll need to have the VB6 runtime modules for that to run. It's usually already installed on a Windows machine. Modify Path.txt to the path where \experts\files\ is located.

I added the VB6Code.txt so if someone wants to put this is Java or something, they'll have data format for reading from the file output by mWay.ex4.

Put VQ.ex4 from this thread in the \experts\indicators folder

Put AscTrendline.ex4 in the \experts\indicators folder

Put mWay.mq4 in the \experts folder (this is an EA that provides the data for the TradingAsst) and also sets the alerts when things line up.

Open a new chart for EURUSD & GBPUSD (it's hardwired for these) and drag the mWay EA on the charts. You don't have to have VQ.ex4 or AscTrendline.ex4 on the chart to use this (I think - haven't tried it).

I'm reluctant to release this, mainly because it will show my sloppy programming, but you're welcome to it if you can tolerate that.

Good luck. No laughing!

Files:
mway.zip  22 kb
Reason: