Volatility Quality Index - page 64

mrtools:
This is VQ histo bars with mtf and alerts the setup pictured is 3 separate instances of the indicator but with 1 Hour,4 Hour, and Daily timeframes on 1 hour chart.

So in fact, You could also trade with EA based on allignment of D1 and H4, istnt ?

I know we should build our portfolio steadily, but If there is an occasion, and both indis or just even D1 gives accurate signals, why not to try it and trade it just on it.

I know You are much more experienced, but sometimes (forgive my attitude) I'm asking myself why we are complicating so many things.

Thank You for all of You for Your amazing efforts.

Hakim314:
So in fact, You could also trade with EA based on allignment of D1 and H4, istnt ?

I know we should build our portfolio steadily, but If there is an occasion, and both indis or just even D1 gives accurate signals, why not to try it and trade it just on it.

I know You are much more experienced, but sometimes (forgive my attitude) I'm asking myself why we are complicating so many things.

Thank You for all of You for Your amazing efforts.

Hakim314, wish it was that easy, would say though for example if using daily and four hour would make sure the daily time frame is in an established up or down trend then if the four hour agrees then go for it, not when they first align, but maybe the second or third alignment.

Hi Raff, thanks for the good job. The indicator seem good, but i am having troubles with it since it keep popping up messages that the new version is available for download here on the signal box but can seem to find the newer one. Can you help with it? And again, is it possible to adjust the parameter in such a way that the arrows shows up some seconds to the end of the current trend before the predicted trend shows up? In that way, it will give one more time to prepare ahead of the trade. many thanks.

elite86:
Hi Raff, thanks for the good job. The indicator seem good, but i am having troubles with it since it keep popping up messages that the new version is available for download here on the signal box but can seem to find the newer one. Can you help with it? And again, is it possible to adjust the parameter in such a way that the arrows shows up some seconds to the end of the current trend before the predicted trend shows up? In that way, it will give one more time to prepare ahead of the trade. many thanks.

elite86

Which one are you talking about?

mladen:
elite86 Which one are you talking about?

Hi Mladen, this is the indicator that is very annoying by alerting every few seconds - as reported by Elite86. Forex TSD - forex forum - Download VQ.ex4

Jozy:
Hi Mladen, this is the indicator that is very annoying by alerting every few seconds - as reported by Elite86. Forex TSD - forex forum - Download VQ.ex4

Jozy

try using this one (I am guessing that it is the original source of that ex4 file) : vq_1.01.mq4

Files:
vq_1.01.mq4  8 kb

mladen:
Jozy try using this one (I am guessing that it is the original source of that ex4 file) : vq_1.01.mq4

Hi Mladen, thank you for responding so quickly. Although I have similar settings, the indicator is behaving totally differently, the VQ1.01 apparently slower. I have attached an image to demonstrate what I am seeing. I would like to see a more responsive indicator as in VQ.ex4 without the alerts!

Thank you again!

Files:

Jozy:
Hi Mladen, thank you for responding so quickly. Although I have similar settings, the indicator is behaving totally differently, the VQ1.01 apparently slower. I have attached an image to demonstrate what I am seeing. I would like to see a more responsive indicator as in VQ.ex4 without the alerts! Thank you again!

I need the source code of it for that. I do not know which version of that vq.ex4 is

mladen:
I need the source code of it for that. I do not know which version of that vq.ex4 is

This is it from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Files:
vq.mq4  8 kb

mladen:

Dear Sir,

Please,I attach this version of VQ to assist in resolving the issue of Jozy: Peraventure this is the version he talks about.

The signals are slightly different from the one you modified.

Please, I do not use the indicator and so could not confirm the reliability of those signals.

Thank you immensely for being there for us.

Okoli

Files:
vq_2.mq4  8 kb
vq.ex4  9 kb
Reason: