Volatility Quality Index - page 69

Upgraded (made more user friendly) and a bit optimized, volatility quality zero line : volatility_quality_-_zero_line_2.mq4

Volatility FBA indicator

volatility_fba_nr.zip

Files:

mladen:
Re: Volatility Quality Index Upgraded (made more user friendly) and a bit optimized, volatility quality zero line : volatility_quality_-_zero_line_2.mq4

dear mladen,

can you please make an an EA for this indicator(Volatility quality - zero line 2.mq4) with customizable parameters with customizable timeframe setting and it should open trades on candle close only.

it will be of a great help to me pleaseeeee.

sorry for my bad english.

parameters means

1-PriceSmoothing

2-PriceSmoothingMethod

3-Filter

all three above should be changeable/customizable in the EA and should open and close trades on candle close only in any timeframe.

warmest regards and thanks in advance.

abclearner

learnerabc:

dear mladen,

can you please make an an EA for this indicator(Volatility quality - zero line 2.mq4) with customizable parameters with customizable timeframe setting and it should open trades on candle close only.

it will be of a great help to me pleaseeeee.

sorry for my bad english.

parameters means

1-PriceSmoothing

2-PriceSmoothingMethod

3-Filter

all three above should be changeable/customizable in the EA and should open and close trades on candle close only in any timeframe.

warmest regards and thanks in advance.

abclearner

learnerabc

When anybody requests an EA, we ask the same thing :

1. Strict rules for the EA (and I mean strict : no deviation to the rules can happen)

2. At least 3-4 months results of manual forward testing the system that is requested using those same trading rules without bending the rules at any time

Only then the EA is taken into consideration of being coded

Hello, does anyone have an VQ CLOSE EA that will close the positions on a closed bar of an opposite signal, or knows where I can find one.

All help would be appreciated, thank you

musclext:
Hello, does anyone have an VQ CLOSE EA that will close the positions on a closed bar of an opposite signal, or knows where I can find one. All help would be appreciated, thank you

Thank you

musclext:
Thank you

What does the "opposite signal" mean?

A big thank you to all here at forex-tsd, outstanding tools & work.
I have attached my actual VQ_histo M15 template, if someone is interested in specific settings & files just PM me.

Greetings from Switzerland 
Files:
vq.PNG  86 kb

xamax45:
A big thank you to all here at forex-tsd, outstanding tools & work.
I have attached my actual VQ_histo M15 template, if someone is interested in specific settings & files just PM me.

Greetings from Switzerland 
I ask to share with the community under the light of the first window.first basement as a histogram

magistr913:
I ask to share with the community under the light of the first window.first basement as a histogram
That is vq- the ff cal is just added to that same window
Reason: