Custom Indicator Modification Help

Hi guys,

I understand we cannot modify custom indicator without author permission. While respecting that is there any way to add a pop-alert on the top up the indicator that we dont have right to edit?

I just want to receive pop-up alert every-time the indicator shows up and down arrow on the chart.

I have msged the author but it seems he has little interest to make the changes, which will take years to see such small changes and I am monthly subscription for that indicator.

So while respecting all the author wish is there any tools or indicator that I can add on the top of the indicator to give me the pop-up alert based on that indicator? 

Many thanks for taking time to reply.

Zen Ken:

I understand we cannot modify custom indicator without author permission.

While respecting that is there any way to add a pop-alert on the top up the indicator that we dont have right to edit?

I just want …

So while respecting all the author wish is there any tools or indicator that I can add on the top of the indicator to give me the pop-up alert based on that indicator?

1. If you have the source code, it's in the public domain, no permission needed.
  2. Yes, but do you have the source code?
         How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
              Only ask questions with yes/no answers if you want "yes" or "no" as the answer.

3. You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2018.05.12

4. Figure out what the buffer(s)/object(s) have to be for your want. Then code an indicator that reads them and issues the appropriate Alert.

William Roeder:
  1. If you have the source code, it's in the public domain, no permission needed.
  2. Yes, but do you have the source code?
         How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
              Only ask questions with yes/no answers if you want "yes" or "no" as the answer.

3. You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2018.05.12

4. Figure out what the buffer(s)/object(s) have to be for your want. Then code an indicator that reads them and issues the appropriate Alert.

Thanks for the reply.

1. No its private indicator hence no source.

2. I am also willing to pay small fee.

3. Thanks could you please give me some pointers where I can code my own indicator that can read other indicator and so that my indicator can issue an alert. I can see up/down arrow ID of that indicator if that helps?

Zen Ken:

Thanks for the reply.

1. No its private indicator hence no source.

2. I am also willing to pay small fee.

3. Thanks could you please give me some pointers where I can code my own indicator that can read other indicator and so that my indicator can issue an alert. I can see up/down arrow ID of that indicator if that helps?

If possible for you some illustration picture/s of the code in topic

Reason: