TrendScalper TR

This ea special one in what many signal providers and individual have changed and improved the code and even provide signals through this ea the original ea goes through Bollinger Period 85-95 with TTF trend one of our forum's old friend suffic369 has also improved the same thing as in "panstrendB" ...

Below is the ea untouched and original except the version uses 100 ma and BB period but nothing has changed a lot now we need to improve this ea

["i have little edited the above content not to be too much personal with the developers or users"]

Files:

Hello,EACAN,

Since you mentioned me, I would like to let you know that this EA is one of the profitable EAs which I can rarely find in the Internet. Its back test result is good and reliable. I also have done forward tests for a few months,it has produced good profits and consistent with its back tests. One problem is its trades have been stopped out a lit bit too often, but when it makes profits,it makes real good profits. The major improvements that I have done are 1) disable the use of any custom indicators,thus makes it simple to use for beginners. 2)remove some unneccessary computings,thus less work loads for PC. 3) for accident short time power off or weekend power shut-down, the EA will resume, and thus the effects on performance of thus power off can be ignored.

All the Best!!

Suffic369

www.wsforex.com

1st MOD TRENDSCALPER

My first modified version TrendScalper_TR_M1 the version i posted before doesn't perform good on backtest this one is better but still not perfect

for this version M1 nothing has changed in the code except the 0.95 BBMultiplier and changing the TS to 70 and using the TSD_JB_OSMA TS type on this ea for now it performs better then the one posted.

M2 is comming soon.

CURRENCY USDCHF TIMEFRAME M15

EURUSD required alot of variables to be changed and new logic to be introduced so i am keeping that version away from this thread for now.

** I am writing different mods for JBOSMA will post when availablein new thread **

Attached MQL4 and Past results for TRENDSCALPER_TR_M1.

first try it didn't attach trying again.

Note: Version doesn't uses any MM so fixed constant lots of 1.0

and no need of custom indicator all builtin same as the one i attached on the first post. M2 version will have changes as i work through it or if someone wants to help could also post his/her versions

Files:

I appologize not to post further updates i was busy with some other activites

some friends reported it is a good ea both original and the little modfied one i my self never used it if some body is using with success in live account please let us know i have time i will put 2nd version.

credits goes to the original author of the EA ( which you will find on the MQ4 file )

regards

EACAN

suffic369:
Hello,EACAN,

Since you mentioned me, I would like to let you know that this EA is one of the profitable EAs which I can rarely find in the Internet. Its back test result is good and reliable. I also have done forward tests for a few months,it has produced good profits and consistent with its back tests. One problem is its trades have been stopped out a lit bit too often, but when it makes profits,it makes real good profits. The major improvements that I have done are 1) disable the use of any custom indicators,thus makes it simple to use for beginners. 2)remove some unneccessary computings,thus less work loads for PC. 3) for accident short time power off or weekend power shut-down, the EA will resume, and thus the effects on performance of thus power off can be ignored.

All the Best!!

Suffic369

www.wsforex.com

Can you please post your version here?

you can find it at www.wsforex.com

Reason: