Has this EA been coded??

Hello,

I am new to this site but not new to forums or forex trading. I have developed a strategy that i have been back and forward testing for months. It has done well for me. I have recently decided to try and make it into an EA for consistency and time issues. The strategy is...

Based on a 5 minute charts using a 25ema and a 12,26,9 MACD. It is a bounce strategy that takes a position when the price retraces back to the ma, then significantly bounces off of it. It is short term using 10 pip tp. I have not quite worked out the sl yet. The position is only taken when the slope of the MACD is in the direction of the trade.

I am pretty new to EAs, so my question is this... has this strategy already been built? if not, I would like to get it coded, is the best way to do this have Forex Experts code it? or is there someone else that would be willing to do it? If it has already been coded, please let me know where I can find it so i can modify it to my spefications!

Thank you so much for any information you can provide to me!

Tim Jordan

bump for an answer!

HI JORDAN...

I WISH I DOULD HELP YOU TO REALLIZED YOUR IDEA INTO EA ROBOT.. PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR DETAIL TO MY EMAIL > amigo69.supertrend@gmail.com..

Thank You...