App in C#

Hi

This topic have most likely been covered before, and if it has my appologies for posting it again (I have been looking for a solution to this for the last couple of days without success though). I would like to find out:

1. Is it possible,

2. What is the general idea/concept that I will need to use in order to make it possible and

3. If there is code / examples that anyone know of please let me know for the following.

I have created an C# app that gives me buy and sell signals based on a number of variables. I have 2 accounts with brokers useing MetaTrader. Up until now I have manually input my buy and sell orders into the different brokerage accounts in MT4-platform. Is there a way that I can automate this so that the app can automatically place the order? (please note there might be some orders that will only be placed on an account with one of the brokers, while other orders will be placed with both brokers at the same time)

I know a lot of forums says that you should use the EA and link it to a DLL. The problem for this is that the "instigator" which kicks of the code is the EA based on the last tick movement of the specific pair that it is loaded to and not the app (which is fine for other functions and indicators however I would like to instigate it on "my" (app) time).

Also how do I place the same order on both accounts using one command?

Reason: