OneDailyTrade EA - page 7

UberTrader:
Great work on this EA. The presets that where posted had the ZeroGMT +3 correct? I'm using NorthFinance which is +2 GMT if I'm not mistaken. So I just subtract one from the preset times? Great work Holyguy

That would be correct. One thing I am doing now is using the vertical lines and drawing lines at different hours and seeing how many hours I need to go back to still make a successful trade most of the time. Basically, I am studying the charts to see historically what hour is optimal for placing trades and how many hours I need to go back to find the trend. It is time consuming, but after looking at these charts for hours, you can start to see a pattern. I am running a different set of presets along with the ones that I have posted the last 3 weeks running.

If we can all work together, we can make this the most stable EA. That is what I am going for.

Started a demo

I started a DEMO account with InterbankFX.

I have never used an EA before, so sorry for the newbie question.

First, I grabbed the presets from post #47.

Loaded them up, the only thing I changed was the ZeroGmt to 15 for all pairs

Will the EA automatically run, or is there a step I need to take to initialize it?

What should be set for GMT_Setting ?

Curently, I have the EA on:

eur/usd

gdp/usd

aud/usd

nzd/usd

usd/jpy

usd/cad

Should I try other pairs ?

Thanks!

UberTrader:
Great work on this EA. The presets that where posted had the ZeroGMT +3 correct? I'm using NorthFinance which is +2 GMT if I'm not mistaken. So I just subtract one from the preset times? Great work Holyguy

I am still confused with GMT set.In other thread such a phoenix ,u can see somebody said that northfinance is +3 GMT.As i know the holyguy is at +2 GMT.So the preset is at +2 GMT.Is it correct ?or if not ,Which one is correct ?

And one more thing, the preset for TIME is base on our local time or server time?

Thanks

XMOD with RSI FIlter

This version of modification has an RSI filter for entries that allowes enter only by current trend (ReverseEntry=false) or against trend (ReverseEntry=true). On backward tests (EUR/USD) while folowing trend it trades less recent and gains less profit, but it has lesser drawdowns that means lower risks and abilities to trade with larger lots.

RSIPeriod is optimized for using it on H1 TF.

It has optimal parameters for my EUR/USD backtest by default, so don't forget to setup your GMT.

I would be very thankfull if someone would make a forward test for this modification

Holyguy, are you closing all open position at friday evening, or let them run over weekend?

Holyguy I noticed that there is a 5 hour difference between the EURUSD and the GBPUSD presets. Why? Both pairs usually move together in the same direction at the same time.

Asmatic I'm foreward testing yours with Holyguy's see what happens.

Which TF for this EA

Can anyone tell me which TF best for this EA. It looks consistent.

I did backtest for IBX platform with ZeroGMT=15,

But it seems bad results in Daily TF except for H1, looks better

Good work Holyguys. thanks

I believe its H1

My Backtesting for this EA is showing losses for all pairs (not big, but 300 - 500 pips each) over an 18 month time frame...

Again, not certain if my settings are correct

To get a positive results in this EA you have to use presets, posted on the first page of this topic (in zip file), or if you want to see it's abilities in backtesting - just turn on optimization of following main parameters:

ZeroGMT

StopLoss

TakeProfit

Have fun!

glader:
Holyguy, are you closing all open position at friday evening, or let them run over weekend?

Open over the weekend on my live account. My demo accounts I reset every week.

Reason: