OneDailyTrade EA - page 6

Hi Holyguy,

The input bCloseOnlyOppositeOrders has disappeared from version 1.1?

Mike4x.

mike4X:
Hi Holyguy,

Mike4x.

It sure has. Let me find out what happened to it. My programmer needs to be fired, except that I am not paying him . . .

holyguy,

If you don't mind me asking, how did you go about creating that excel spreadsheet of optimized values for each currency for 3 months??

faifarni:
holyguy, If you don't mind me asking, how did you go about creating that excel spreadsheet of optimized values for each currency for 3 months??

This would be backtesting for each currency pair copied and pasted into Excel. I used the Optimization feature to get good settings. Backtesting normally does not work, but in this case since it uses NO indicators, I thought it might be helpful and it has.

I hope this helps.

To holyguy :

I will post the error report on tuesday 24.07.06.

Updated Version posted

mike4X:
Hi Holyguy,

Mike4x.

Update to EA:

Redownload from Post 1. Now has bCloseOnlyOppositeOrders.

holyguy7:
It looks like all yours are either hitting TP or SL. Make sure you have the following set:

bCloseOnlyOppositeOrders = true

This is very important as it closes orders before they hit SL many times.

Thanks,

Philip

Could you please make it more clear for me, please? It was already TRUE. So something different must be wrong. What is this function doing? Can you also check the differencies between my and your statement again? I dont know what should be also wrong. I just change the time you advised to -3 /using IBFX/.

Thanks again for your help and for this EA.

If You Please, what can you say about this modification that filters entries?

asmatic:
If You Please, what can you say about this modification that filters entries?

Could you make the changes in this version to the latest one 1.1b found on post 1? Could you also explain what the filter does and how it works?

Thanks.

Great work on this EA. The presets that where posted had the ZeroGMT +3 correct? I'm using NorthFinance which is +2 GMT if I'm not mistaken. So I just subtract one from the preset times?

Great work Holyguy

Reason: