OneDailyTrade EA - page 3

398982:
Holy Guy are you using any trailing stops for your trades or do you have that set a zero? Thanks

I am currently using NO trailing stops. However, I would like to some to test Trailing stops. There are many ways this EA can be profitable, thus, the reason why I posted it.

holyguy7:
I am currently using NO trailing stops. However, I would like to some to test Trailing stops. There are many ways this EA can be profitable, thus, the reason why I posted it.

I am using trailing stops on all pairs, I am using 15 on half and 25 on the other half 10 pair in all I will post my statement at the end of the week

holyguy7:
I used FXDD which is +3 GMT. Interbankfx uses GMT so you will need to take off 3 hours from the results on the excel spreadsheet. Thank you for the question. I should have mentioned that before.

Just one question, pls specify which parameter needs to be change according your statement?

ZeroGMT and HourRange as well??

Thanks,

Glader

glader:
Just one question, pls specify which parameter needs to be change according your statement?

ZeroGMT and HourRange as well??

Thanks,

Glader

Only ZeroGMT need to be changed. HourRange is how many hours to go BACK so that OneDailyTrade looks for the trend.

holyguy7:
Sorry I did not mention that before. It does make a difference. I am also running a set with all 10 currency pairs with a 40 TP and 40 SL to see how they do.

If someone will perhaps try perhaps a 30-30 configuration, that would be great.

The only change I made to my preset was on the USDCHF which I changed the Reverse to 0 (from 1). That was the only currency pair I had in reverse and it did bad last week because of it.

Again, this EA will not make you millions overnight but it will give you consistent gains every week, IMHO. That is, if you diversify with many currency pairs.

If I am also trading fxdd do I need to change my gmt? does it go off of my local time or the brokers time? Thanks

398982:
If I am also trading fxdd do I need to change my gmt? does it go off of my local time or the brokers time? Thanks

If you are using FXDD then you don't need to make any changes to the Presets or the Excel spreadsheet.

Results for the last week per currency pair:

AUDUSD -40 pips

CHFJPY -11 pips

EURJPY +102 pips

EURUSD +53 pips

GBPJPY +10 pips

GBPUSD +160 pips

NZDUSD +126 pips

USDCAD +71 pips

USDCHF -210 pips

USDJPY +141 pips

Results for this week per currency pair:

AUDUSD -40

CHFJPY +91

EURJPY +17

EURUSD +18

GBPJPY +270

GBPUSD -46

NZDUSD -173

USDCAD +59

USDCHF -124

USDJPY +350

The only change I made from last week to this week is changing the USDCHF from reverse to not. However, It was a loser both weeks. Overall, both weeks were very profitable.

The key to success on this EA is diversification of MANY currency pairs. The majors, did not do so hot this week (except USDJPY) but the minor ones make up for it.

Reason: