OneDailyTrade EA - page 2

Thanks for the EA holyguy7

I would like to forward test it

We will see the result for this week trading

Standard Presets

Hello HolyGuy

The EA looks awesome, do you still have the presets set at what you posted in your attachment? I would like to try some different ones, and post my statement. Thanks

try,using 50 tp, 30 stp loss and 25 trailing stop. on gbp/usd guys.

398982:
Hello HolyGuy The EA looks awesome, do you still have the presets set at what you posted in your attachment? I would like to try some different ones, and post my statement. Thanks

Yes, my statement was based on my presets. I am running them this week.

If you want to try something different, then open up an hour chart, and see if you can find a good trade time of day. Good luck.

Statement this week

I thought I would post a statement for progress so far this week. The key to success of this EA I believe is trading many currency pairs.

The market has been very choppy this week but OneDailyTrade has been a rock.

holyguy7:
I thought I would post a statement for progress so far this week. The key to success of this EA I believe is trading many currency pairs. The market has been very choppy this week but OneDailyTrade has been a rock.

Thanks for optimalization sheet in excel. Can you please specify, what time did you use ..GMT??? Or which broker is it...I use IBFX.

Thanks

glader:
Thanks for optimalization sheet in excel. Can you please specify, what time did you use ..GMT??? Or which broker is it...I use IBFX. Thanks

I used FXDD which is +3 GMT. Interbankfx uses GMT so you will need to take off 3 hours from the results on the excel spreadsheet.

Thank you for the question. I should have mentioned that before.

holyguy7:
I used FXDD which is +3 GMT. Interbankfx uses GMT so you will need to take off 3 hours from the results on the excel spreadsheet. Thank you for the question. I should have mentioned that before.

Thank you very much. I am looking forward to testing...

Trailing Stop?

Holy Guy are you using any trailing stops for your trades or do you have that set a zero? Thanks

testing now...

eur/usd

and

gbp/usd

see you later

Reason: