Firebird EA - page 44

alpha12:
ok thx dude for clarification,btw did you use TF?and can you also include your live statement for firebird 0.65? please i wanna see,iam a starter in forex,and only has money for micro account

But I posted demo statements.

Live means real money statement?

I am not using this EA with real money.

Please find updated statements for this EA.

Files:

newdigital:
But I posted demo statements.

Live means real money statement?

I am not using this EA with real money.

ok thx,btw evertried predator ea?seem promising

Please help

Firebird v0.65tf

In the chart, I have all the time ' Non-Trading Hours! '

Firebird v.065tfts

In the chart, I have all the time ' Time for trade has not come else! '

It's normal or I have to forget to put something!!

BALAISE:
Firebird v0.65tf

In the chart, I have all the time ' Non-Trading Hours! '

Firebird v.065tfts

In the chart, I have all the time ' Time for trade has not come else! '

It's normal or I have to forget to put something!!

It is normal.

Because when I inserted timefilter with this EA so I did not have any idea how to delete this text automatically. So, keep it like this.

It's normal.

As many people asked me to post updated statements of this EA for this week so please find it attached.

Files:
firebird065.zip  390 kb

Statements of Firebird for this day.

Files:

Possible strategy for Firebird

So I've been demoing this EA for just over a week and have read the threads here and on other forums in their entirety. I recognize this EA has the potential to blow out accounts. My thought was go ahead and run it on a live account, pulling out profits regularly, not worrying so much about compounding as just using it to create cash flow. That way if / when the time comes that it hammers the account, who cares? You just start over. I posted this idea in the General Discussion forum as well but thought I'd bring it to this thread as well since this is the EA I've had the most success with so far.

I made almost 500 pips last week with this EA so it has serious potential for what I'm talking about.

Tradergeek

I think that tis may work but i have not tried it out myself yet. I use the blessing EA which is also a martingale stratagy and this too looks enticing. The problem is WHEN does the big bang occur, it could happen in a year or two which is fine but it could happen tomorrow in which case your account is about as usefull as a Zimbabwean $.!

Perhaps start with a micro account and see what happes..

daet:
in which case your account is about as usefull as a Zimbabwean $.!

What do you mean with this????

Reason: