Equity EA

One more time

I guess I should restate my initial posting. If anyone can provide me with an equity based EA, then I will furnish that perticular individual with an automated system that generates a hefty profit. The equity EA I am looking for would complete this system. The system is currently profitable, however I would like to eliminate human interaction even further by having an equity ea close ALL POSITIONS upon a specified % growth. I welcome all coders to participate... an EA of this nature should be a breeze to write, and I will see to it that it is worth your effort by sharing the complete system and its perameters.

Sincerly,

Mr. Marketz

Equity EA

Got it - much thanks.

Mr.Marketz

Would you be willing to share this particular EA (the equity based take proft part) with us? Either post it here or send me a pm.

Many thanks in advance!

Micha

Docsniper:
Would you be willing to share this particular EA (the equity based take proft part) with us? Either post it here or send me a pm.

Many thanks in advance!

Micha

Here you go. Sorry a bit late. My good pal Don Perry helped code this. One of my favorites. 2 user values:

1. put in % gain - default 120% = 20% of equity value.

2. current equity - put in your equity value.

That's pretty much it. Checked out the link above for coders guru Equity EA - if someone could compile that script I'd love a copy.

Thanks

Files:

eqiuty ea

hello

is any ea if the equity gone to the profit close the all open positions?

can any one add my means to this ea?

exampele add a parametr for expert

equity=1000

ea cheking the equity all time

if the equity of the account becomed => before equity+1000

then close the all open orders nad after start again

I moved your post to this thread with equity EA.

The other versons are here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177671

can any one add equity manager to this ea?

birami:
can any one add equity manager to this ea?

Birami,

The equity EA in this thread will not work as a mod for your EA. You will have to have a different logic programmed in to yours in order to get it working the way "I believe" you want it to work. You need a feature like the "Pip maker EA" has. Once your profit target is reached, the EA will either close all open trades and look for the next entry, or close all open trades and then "shut off" until you restart it. These are the functions "I think" you're looking for... am I right?

Looking for script to controll equity level

Autoclose based on "equity"

////////////////////////////////////////

Hi

i am looking for a script (not an ea) to close all trade + pending orders + stop EA running if equity reached a certain value

this value is defined in Usd

example balance : 11000 usd

equity : 10000 usd

//////////// the script would allow to enter following info //////////////

equity level to close open tickets :9000

todays profit target : 1000

todays maximum floting P/L : -2000

once equity value hited or todays profit target hited or tadays maxilmul loss hited

script will

- close all open trades

- delete pending trade

- stop ea's running

This is what i am looking for.

Please advise and assist.

jt

Reason: