Coding help - page 98

arunasd:
Hi guys, anyone gen help me to run this ea on demo and live accounts please... Back test is incredible, but no trades on demo or live.

It seems like an EA written to work on back test only (reading directly from the history file in advance)

Hi, yes he reads from history file, but can you do, that ea download tick data and read from the csv file,please.

arunasd:
Hi, yes he reads from history file, but can you do, that ea download tick data and read from the csv file,please.

arunasd

Using history file directly is a kind of a trick that is made in order to make the EA work perfectly in back test. That is the probable reason why it does not work in real time

Hi, can i ask you modified this ea.EA is tik scalper, the problem is no stop loss, will be good, thet be 5 pips stop loss function.And this ea allways thaking 2pips profit, will be good,thet ea thakes minimum profit 2pips to 50 pips. I would be very grateful.

M1 any currency.with tigth spread works good this ea.

Files:
tc_1.mq4  3 kb

arunasd:
Hi, can i ask you modified this ea.EA is tik scalper, the problem is no stop loss, will be good, thet be 5 pips stop loss function.And this ea allways thaking 2pips profit, will be good,thet ea thakes minimum profit 2pips to 50 pips. I would be very grateful. M1 any currency.with tigth spread works good this ea.

Here you go

PS: you do know that it will not work on real account and on any demo account that does not allow prices different than Bid for sell and Ask for buy (regardless of stop loss)? That is an EA that uses some errors (the described in previous sentence) on some brokers demo accounts to get artificially good results

Files:
tc_1_1.mq4  4 kb

Thank you very much mladen, i'll give you know about results of trading...

Sorry mladen, i for get to ask ,can you code in block reqoute signals function to this ea,please.

arunasd:
Sorry mladen, i for get to ask ,can you code in block reqoute signals function to this ea,please.

arunasd

Please re-read my post about that EA again. In my opinion better to forget that EA

Hi everybody,

I have a problem with my first EA on Metatrader 4. I have no errors, it looks very fine, but it doesn't work : it don't trade. It make me crazy because this code is very simple and i don't find the mistake. Thank you a lot, it's very nice to help me !

Files:
renome.mq4  2 kb
Reason: