Coding help - page 105

Thank you MRTOOLS!

Hi coders,

Could anyone help modify this Keltner channels indicator to have an EMA option as well as an upp and lower band multiplier option? (default multiplier is 1)

Thanks once again :)

Files:

iwillsurvive:
Hi coders,

Could anyone help modify this Keltner channels indicator to have an EMA option as well as an upp and lower band multiplier option? (default multiplier is 1)

Thanks once again :)

iwillsurvive,

Take a look at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173470

As far as I see, that is what you are looking for (also you can find quite a few versions already made at that thread)

Thanks mladen!

Edit: I just checked, there is a keltner channel with mutliplier option (but .ex4 no source code), but no EMA option. Would greatly appreciate if you could add a version with both multiplier and EMA option.

Files:

Is there any EA that open Short on every new bar ?

I want EA that open new trade on every new bar.

eg. If this bar ended then open Short on start of next bar and set TP=10 pips, SL= 10 pips and do like this forever until my account is out of money.

The logic is very simple but I can't find EA like this on any forum. Do you know where I can find it ? or If you have EA like this,Can you share it to me ? PLEASE

Sorry for my English.

iwillsurvive:
Thanks mladen! Edit: I just checked, there is a keltner channel with mutliplier option (but .ex4 no source code), but no EMA option. Would greatly appreciate if you could add a version with both multiplier and EMA option.

This one here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173470 has the ma option along with the multiplier option, its called "k" .

iwillsurvive:
Thanks mladen! Edit: I just checked, there is a keltner channel with mutliplier option (but .ex4 no source code), but no EMA option. Would greatly appreciate if you could add a version with both multiplier and EMA option.

iwillsurvive

MA_MODE 1 is equal to EMA. It is an option in KelthenChannel_V1. Just change the MA_MODE to 1 and you will have it

Thank you very much everyone!

I just bought the 3 bar inside pattern indicator from the TSD elite section, and this gave me an idea.

If price constantly seeks balance,(i.e 50%), Could we code an indicator that searches for the highest and lowest point in the past 'n' periods, and plots a dot at the 50% level between the highest point and the lowest point. something like a moving average. It will be useful to see whether price will always want to return to that level.

iwillsurvive:
I just bought the 3 bar inside pattern indicator from the TSD elite section, and this gave me an idea. If price constantly seeks balance,(i.e 50%), Could we code an indicator that searches for the highest and lowest point in the past 'n' periods, and plots a dot at the 50% level between the highest point and the lowest point. something like a moving average. It will be useful to see whether price will always want to return to that level.

Iwillsurvive, think that would be something like the center line of the Donchian Channel.

Reason: