Coding help - page 97

secretcode:
Coders

I like this simple strategy based on RSI in picture (may be it's from TS)

Nice and simple and yet effective No need to more clarify, a picture is worth a thousand words !

Is it possible to code such indicators( RSI candles & oscillator ) for MT4 ? or we already have such indicators !

Thanks

Here is this one

It is a variation of the indicator from this post (since as far as I see the idea is the same) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733/page22 that draws its values on chart (as colored bars) instead in a separate window. You can also have those 4 levels (in which case there will be a 3rd state too - a neutral state) but the default is the same as in your example where upper and lower pairs of levels are the same

On the example picture : how it compares to regular RSI when levels arr same, or how iyt looks like when you choose levels like in the original rsi swings indicator

mladen:
Here is this one

It is a variation of the indicator from this post (since as far as I see the idea is the same) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733/page22 that draws its values on chart (as colored bars) instead in a separate window. You can also have those 4 levels (in which case there will be a 3rd state too - a neutral state) but the default is the same as in your example where upper and lower pairs of levels are the same

On the example picture : how it compares to regular RSI when levels arr same, or how iyt looks like when you choose levels like in the original rsi swings indicator

Thank You Mladen for help and nice indicator

Visual Order Editor Without Objects

Hi Guys,

Can anyone Helps me ??!!

I want to remove all Objects from Visual Order Editor and there is no H_Lines on chart (all Parameters will given from EA's externs) . For E.X : This Code :

if(use_be)

{

if(-1 == ObjectFind("lvoe_be_" + oTicket))

{

if(oDir*(oStopLoss-oOpenPrice)<0)

{

ObjectCreate("lvoe_be_" + oTicket,OBJ_HLINE,0,Time[0],oOpenPrice+oDir*default_be_level*point);

ObjectSet("lvoe_be_" + oTicket,OBJPROP_COLOR,be_color);

ObjectSet("lvoe_be_" + oTicket,OBJPROP_STYLE,be_style);

}

}

}[/CODE]

will be change to this one :

[CODE]

if(use_be)

{

if(oDir*(oStopLoss-oOpenPrice)<0)

{

be = oOpenPrice+oDir*default_be_level*point;

if(oType =0)

{

sl = oOpenPrice+oDir*be_offset*point;

OrderModify(oTicket,oOpenPrice,sl,oTakeProfit,0,Yellow);

continue;

}

}

}

Please do this for me

Files:
lvoe_1.6.1.mq4  16 kb

Hi Guys,

Can anyone Helps me make EA from that indicator ??!!

sofsignal1.mq4

Regard !

Cedar

Files:

Cedar:
Hi Guys,

sofsignal1.mq4

Regard !

Cedar

Dear Cedar what Exactly want to do (what is your plan for buy and sell an money management )

may be i can do that

Cedar:
Hi Guys,

sofsignal1.mq4

Regard !

Cedar

Cedar

Did you actually try out that indicator? Regardless of the fact that it is a decompiled code, didn't you notice that it will never give signals in the run time?

PS: it is also using the "inverted logic" which makes it also a repainting indicator. If you want some advice about that indicator, the advice would be to forget about it

Hi Mladen

In custom indicator, we can choose one of Wingding font symbols in drawing arrow for related buffer. But I want to know if we can choose another symbol or ASCII character (such as "a" or "-") for that buffer. If Yes, please teach me how to.

Thanks a lot.

fareastol:
Hi Mladen

In custom indicator, we can choose one of Wingding font symbols in drawing arrow for related buffer. But I want to know if we can choose another symbol or ASCII character (such as "a" or "-") for that buffer. If Yes, please teach me how to.

Thanks a lot.

If I understand correctly, you wish to display regular characters instead of some Wingdings symbol for a buffer declared as an arrow. You can not do that.

The only way you can do something similar is to use objects (label or text, for example) and then you can chose font as well as the character displayed on chart, but objects are treated completely different than buffers

I understood. Thanks for your flash help Mladen. Sorry for my bad english

Hi guys, anyone gen help me to run this ea on demo and live accounts please...

Back test is incredible, but no trades on demo or live.

Files:
gg.ea.jpg  371 kb
gg.mq4  6 kb
Reason: