Coding help - page 94

pgtips:
I'm truly stuck on how to make this work on previous days, current day is always ok but all previous boxes also change to same colour, they do not lock in their colour.

any pointer would be appreciated to help me develop this.

many thanks again,

PG

pgtips,

What does you main loop look like (or post a code where you are attempting to do that)

PS: You have to change the last parameter of iOpen() and iClose() to point to the correct day for a chosen bar

thank you Mladen, this gives me something to follow, I was barking up several wrong trees !

Hi!

I hope it is the right section where to post ...

Can anyone lend a hand to insert some values ​​of the indicators in this EA .. (in two different and, for each indicator, and a)

I do not mean programming ... but I think you have to insert two or three values ​​for the indicator and I do not know what

these experts (one for each indicator) are used to export the indicator and their values ​​in another program ...

thanks.

Files:
modify.rar  30 kb

dr.feelgood1989:
Hi!

I hope it is the right section where to post ...

Can anyone lend a hand to insert some values ​​of the indicators in this EA .. (in two different and, for each indicator, and a)

I do not mean programming ... but I think you have to insert two or three values ​​for the indicator and I do not know what

these experts (one for each indicator) are used to export the indicator and their values ​​in another program ...

thanks.

Dr.feelgood, what you need to do is insert the iCustom call into the EA then put the EA on a chart and the EA will send the values to expert/files. For an example for you, did the atr ma, the CustInd_EURUSD.txt would be the current atr_ma values, on an 1 hour chart.

mrtools ...

thanks for the reply ... and thanks for the indicator atr posted

I do not understand anything (really anything about programming!) and I can only guess something .. and try it, without knowing if it's good or bad ...

looking at what you wrote in your code is a big step forward.

for example, the indicator Hamada_salem codes that can export?

the terminal in the data field value is 1 .. 5 lines in the graph ...., in the code I do not know which ones to take because they do not see them, and the same goes for Gann_sig.

thanks

PS: forgive my english

dr.feelgood1989:
mrtools ...

thanks for the reply ... and thanks for the indicator atr posted

I do not understand anything (really anything about programming!) and I can only guess something .. and try it, without knowing if it's good or bad ...

looking at what you wrote in your code is a big step forward.

for example, the indicator Hamada_salem codes that can export?

the terminal in the data field value is 1 .. 5 lines in the graph ...., in the code I do not know which ones to take because they do not see them, and the same goes for Gann_sig.

thanks

PS: forgive my english

You have to replace the following lines :

value1 = iCustom(NULL,0,"Atr_Ma",AtrPeriod,AtrMa_Mode,MaPeriod,Ma_Mode,0,1); value2 = iCustom(NULL,0,"Atr_Ma",AtrPeriod,AtrMa_Mode,MaPeriod,Ma_Mode,1,1);

With calls to desired indicators (with appropriate parameters) and then write those values to a file. There is no unique solution for that and for each indicator you will have to adapt the code of the EA that exports data to that file

I understand that we need to change that line (or those lines) indicated by Mr. Mladen very often ... but other indicators should be adapted ... and then the solutions can be "different"

So I give up.

Then I helped to fill at least 2 of those indicators, Hamana salem Gann_sig and (if possible)?

Thank you.

dr.feelgood1989:
I understand that we need to change that line (or those lines) indicated by Mr. Mladen very often ... but other indicators should be adapted ... and then the solutions can be "different"

So I give up.

Then I helped to fill at least 2 of those indicators, Hamana salem Gann_sig and (if possible)?

Thank you.

dr.feelgood1989

If it was about exporting data from indicators using default parameters, then the EA could have been made universal. But since it is not the case (using only default parameters would greatly limit the data export), why don't you post one of the indicators that you are using so it can be shown on a "live example" how to change the EA so that it can export the data from that exact indicator?

mladen:
dr.feelgood1989 If it was about exporting data from indicators using default parameters, then the EA could have been made universal. But since it is not the case (using only default parameters would greatly limit the data export), why don't you post one of the indicators that you are using so it can be shown on a "live example" how to change the EA so that it can export the data from that exact indicator?

Thanks Mladen.

I tried to do a test (in the attached file).

It seems to work.

I will try on other indicators .. and let you know ..

Ps: when I start the expert in this tester does not start if there is only the mq4 file indicator (also requires the ex4 file) .. I do not understand why.

thanks

Files:
test.rar  13 kb

dr.feelgood1989:
Thanks Mladen.

I tried to do a test (in the attached file).

It seems to work.

I will try on other indicators .. and let you know ..

Ps: when I start the expert in this tester does not start if there is only the mq4 file indicator (also requires the ex4 file) .. I do not understand why.

thanks

dr.feelgood1989

ex4 files are executable files and metatrader can "work" only with ex4 files. mt4 files are source files that becomes an ex4 file after compilation and. after that, metatrader uses it

Reason: