Coding help - page 623

Dear programmer, you could not see and modify the light, the fact that eogda trend for example up it issues an alert down, could you make so that when the color changes, appears arrow gives true test signal and when there is a solid color such as red trend down idikator vydoval only one to notice sleduyushego color change, and the signals are repeated every time, even when there is a solid color, I would like to dorobotat, so that once the signal was at Siena color and was not repeated through each candle ... Thank you! !!

Files:
image_199890.jpg  182 kb

artemiy009:
Dear programmer, you could not see and modify the light, the fact that eogda trend for example up it issues an alert down, could you make so that when the color changes, appears arrow gives true test signal and when there is a solid color such as red trend down idikator vydoval only one to notice sleduyushego color change, and the signals are repeated every time, even when there is a solid color, I would like to dorobotat, so that once the signal was at Siena color and was not repeated through each candle ... Thank you! !!

artemiy009

That indicator is a renamed solar wind indicator (one of the best know repainters there is)

mladen:

artemiy009

That indicator is a renamed solar wind indicator (one of the best know repainters there is)

Can you provide a link or an indicator, for example, say a great indicator of what? Whatever you like, whether ...

artemiy009:
Can you provide a link or an indicator, for example, say a great indicator of what? Whatever you like, whether ...

If you mean do I have something that will look exactly like the solar wind but without repainting, to save you time, you can stop looking for it. Nobody had, has or ever will have it.

Hi!

I have a very specific question about the function of the Metatrader. Maybe you can help me.

I’m using an EA which places an order at the beginning of the TF which was set (And if additionaly some other requirements are fulfilled.). So if I set Timeframe M5 the EA will open an order at 0:00, 0:05, 0:10 and so on…

Normally I trade on M30, to have a reasonable output. Sometimes I shortly put the TF to M1 to trigger an additional order. This was working well all the time.

But the following happened, which I show on the picture of the EA-Logfile below.

At 11:12:39.722 I again set the MT4 to M1 to trigger an order. M1 was initialized also. That is ok.

Then at 11:12:40.954 I set back the MT4 to M30. There should be M30. But the system initialized M1. I definitely set M30. I checked this also on screenshots...

So I suppose a malfunction on the brokers execution (or anything like this).

So the EA opened a Trade every minute which was costly.

I discussed this with my account manager, but she only answered that it has to be a topic of my EA.

I don’t think so.

So I think the problem may be clear (please ask if not) and here are two specific questions:

1. Does initializing the TF depend on the specific EA code?
  2. Because I think it doesn’t. It's absolutely independent from the EA I use.

Any EA initializes the TF according to the setting of MT4. So it can't be a malfunction of the EA?

3. Is it possible to initialize the same TF twice again? Like it happened from
  4. 11:12:39.722 LionofWS_XXX_V2 EURJPYmicro,M1: initialized

to

11:12:40.954 LionofWS_XXX_V2 EURJPYmicro,M1: initialized?

Because I think that's not possible. There has to be at least one another TF in between.

This makes absolutely no sense and I guess there is a malfunction anywhere.

Thanks for your help!!

Regards

klet1

Files:
ea_log.jpg  221 kb

mladen:

You can not if you use OBJ_TEXT type of object

You have to use OBJ_LABEL to be able to set the angle. Do something like this :

ObjectCreate("name",OBJ_LABEL,0,0,0);

ObjectSet("name",OBJPROP_XDISTANCE,100);

ObjectSet("name",OBJPROP_YDISTANCE,100);

ObjectSet("name",OBJPROP_ANGLE,90);

ObjectSetText("name","test label",20,"Arial",clrRed);[/CODE]

I have something like this:

[code]

if (C==O)

if (Display_Doji== true) {

ObjectCreate(PatternText[shift], OBJ_TEXT, 0, Time[shift1], Low[shift1] - Range*2.5);

ObjectSetText(PatternText[shift], "Neutral", 8, "Calibri", Orchid);

ObjectSetDouble(ChartID(), PatternText[shift], OBJPROP_ANGLE, 90);

ObjectSetInteger(ChartID(), PatternText[shift], OBJPROP_ANCHOR, ANCHOR_BOTTOM);

upArrow[shift1] = Low[shift1] - Range*0.5;

downArrow[shift1] = High[shift1] + Range*0.5;

}

if (shift == 0 && Show_Alert == true) {

pattern="Neutral Signal";

setalert = 1;

}

}

and it works, but I would like to ask yet how to set for this pattern a vertical text also above the candle? I would like to have it below and above the bar simultaneously and how to add a popup alert? because it's enabled in the code, but when the pattern appears nothing happens...

I attached the indi just in case

big big thanks in advance for Your help

Files:
patterns_1.mq4  17 kb

freakout:

I have something like this:

if (C==O)

ObjectCreate(PatternText[shift], OBJ_TEXT, 0, Time[shift1], Low[shift1] - Range*2.5);

}

setalert = 1;

}

}

and it works, but I would like to ask yet how to set for this pattern a vertical text also above the candle? I would like to have it below and above the bar simultaneously and how to add a popup alert? because it's enabled in the code, but when the pattern appears nothing happens...

I attached the indi just in case

big big thanks in advance for Your help

freakout

As far as I see, it will alert only if the pattern is appearing on a current (still opened) bar. Maybe that is the problem

mladen:

freakout

As far as I see, it will alert only if the pattern is appearing on a current (still opened) bar. Maybe that is the problem

ok, thanks for explanation but tell me please how to set a vertical text below and above this pattern simultaneously? I'm talking about something like this: https://c.mql4.com/i/docs/en/objtext.png

if (C==O)

}

setalert = 1;

}

}

thanks in advance

Hello fellow travellers,

I am looking for a weekend gap EA and indicator.

Have found a number of commercial options available but want to see if it is viable.

Thanks again,

Ros.

Hello, Mladen, whether to attach the alert to this indicator is possible. Terms are as follows:

- From green to red, the alert down;

- From red to green up the alert;

- From green to gray, Alert down;

- From red to gray, an alert up;

- From gray to green up the alert;

- From gray to red, Alert down.

Alert on the close of the candle, respectively, at the opening of the next candle. Thus the signal is on each candle. And to put the choice reflected the history of the bars.

I would be very grateful)

Files:
maso_2.mq4  4 kb
Reason: