Coding help - page 624

stas0202:
Hello, Mladen, whether to attach the alert to this indicator is possible. Terms are as follows:

- From green to red, the alert down;

- From red to green up the alert;

- From green to gray, Alert down;

- From red to gray, an alert up;

- From gray to green up the alert;

- From gray to red, Alert down.

Alert on the close of the candle, respectively, at the opening of the next candle. Thus the signal is on each candle. And to put the choice reflected the history of the bars.

I would be very grateful)

stas0202

From what I see gray is neutral for that indicator and should not be treated as a signal

mladen:

stas0202

From what I see gray is neutral for that indicator and should not be treated as a signal

Mladen, I understand that a neutral gray. and I want to use it as a signal. If you look at history, after the trend movement of colored bars, is correction. These developments do I need to binary options strategy)

stas0202:
Mladen, I understand that a neutral gray. and I want to use it as a signal. If you look at history, after the trend movement of colored bars, is correction. These developments do I need to binary options strategy)

stas0202

in which direction you will be use grey colors,it seems me as opposite direction to previous.

Files:
eurusdm1_6.png  41 kb

mntiwana:

stas0202

in which direction you will be use grey colors,it seems me as opposite direction to previous.

exactly ))))

mntiwana:

stas0202

mntiwana

and that you have submitted for indicator just above? he was not repainted?

stas0202:

mntiwana

and that you have submitted for indicator just above? he was not repainted?

stas0202

when you will be serve some more time here in tsd by searching and experimenting tools originated tsd,you will be find and have a lot of better than this even ........... but moderators can better explain you about IFT.

mntiwana:

stas0202

when you will be serve some more time here in tsd by searching and experimenting tools originated tsd,you will be find and have a lot of better than this even ........... but moderators can better explain you about IFT.

mntivana thanks for the advice, and already went through a lot of indicators with regard to my request about MASO indicator would be very grateful if someone will perform my request. In conjunction with other indicators looks very good)

stas0202:
mntivana thanks for the advice, and already went through a lot of indicators with regard to my request about MASO indicator would be very grateful if someone will perform my request. In conjunction with other indicators looks very good)

as to my poor knowledge and short experience,i always like and prefer line indicator comparing to histo......histo in a sudden tells you that trend is changed (by color change) when lines gradually informing you,trend is getting weak.i am talking about oscillators and all others indicators that using sub window with zero cross or level crossing....but man to man differ and every person have his/her own choice.

mntiwana:

stas0202

It does not mean that the trend will go in the opposite dirrection

The gray color is neutral - see the examples on that picture that ended in reverting to original trend previous to gray

Reason: