Coding help - page 470

please someone tell me if supply demand s/r indicator exists as i've shared in my ff thread.... i'd like multi timeframe multi pair version created for the best in the world always use these supp dem s/r levels to trade

perhaps an already existing indicator can be improved

More Advanced ideas @ Forex Factory

i've another idea regarding candles and how to make them so you cant hardly ever lose.... please let me know is there is interest please contact me aat dagoods1 on skype

this is really really good also https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

Hello, I am asking for help again. Would someone be able to improve following indicator for it to show draw a line (or make another graphic marking) directly in the chart? Exactly calculate open price + "green value" and open - the "red value" (since "red value" is minus - then it means open price plus the value in the both cases). What would be absolut perfect if it is possible to adjust this value for example by % rank - for example I want to make graphic mark at open +- 150 percent of the indicator values. I can not imagine how complex is this request.gsv-v1-1.mq4

Files:
gsv-v1-1.mq4  4 kb

Hi,

I'm not sure whether this is the right place to ask - where can I find documentation about coding a mq4 panel ? To me, the code of SimplePanel.mq4 and its header file is not clear enough. I am looking for a sequence, what to do and where to do. I want to create and control a panel in an EA. I can code but my experience with mq4 is limited.

Best, V.

verified:
Hi,

I'm not sure whether this is the right place to ask - where can I find documentation about coding a mq4 panel ? To me, the code of SimplePanel.mq4 and its header file is not clear enough. I am looking for a sequence, what to do and where to do. I want to create and control a panel in an EA. I can code but my experience with mq4 is limited.

Best, V.

Hi Verified,

You can search for..."MT4 Dashboards"...

These "Dashboards" are indicator panels and some EA's showing various indicator values and time frames...usually on the chart but sometimes in the subwindows.

Lots of good examples to learn from the code to try it yourself.

Hope this helps,

Robert

Hi Robert,

Thank you very much for your advice. I found an EA code with an integrated Panel that has the controls I am looking for. I think ist a good starting Point to experiment and learn how it works in mq4.

Best, V

Files:
panel.jpg  82 kb

Hello everybode,

some time ago Mladen helped me to adjust attached indicator. What I would like to ask now is if it would be possible to enhance it in the way that it would show values (lines) directly in the chart window. What exactly I mean is to show - draw lines on the prices: OPEN plus the values of the indicator (one value is negative). What would be real perfect is if it would be possible to somehow adjust those values - for example by percentage - I mean it would draw line at OPEN + values of the indicator x percentage I would choose (for example +- 120% of the indicator values). I cannot imagine how complex this adjustment is. Would anybode help? Thanks in advance.

Files:
gsv-v1-1.mq4  4 kb

Unca:
Hello everybode, some time ago Mladen helped me to adjust attached indicator. What I would like to ask now is if it would be possible to enhance it in the way that it would show values (lines) directly in the chart window. What exactly I mean is to show - draw lines on the prices: OPEN plus the values of the indicator (one value is negative). What would be real perfect is if it would be possible to somehow adjust those values - for example by percentage - I mean it would draw line at OPEN + values of the indicator x percentage I would choose (for example +- 120% of the indicator values). I cannot imagine how complex this adjustment is. Would anybode help? Thanks in advance.

Unca

Values of that indicator are incompatible with the main chart

Imagine this : price id EURUSD 1.12 +- 60 (that is mor or less an average value on 15 minutes chart), you would get lines far out of the visible area of the chart

On the EURUSD daily chart I see right now 465 and -382, which seems perfectly ok for the daily chart for example.

Hello everyone. I am in much needed help coding a simple ea on this indicator. its very simple, buy and sell when alerted. i tried doing it my self but it just open trades all over the place. ill attache the indicator.

pipdink_signal.mq4

Files:

Hello Everyone,

i need a help... i have a simple ea, but programmed for 4 digit. (For example: EUR/USD: 1,1234)

How can i use my ea 5 digit? (For example: EUR/USD: 1,12345)

simpleea.mq4

Files:
simpleea.mq4  5 kb
Reason: