1-2-3 pattern - page 5

Iceman19999:
There is NO 123 pattern indicator that has not expired any where on TSD, so this same question should be put to bed now unless a new one is post after todays date of Sept 9, 2008

this one? _

Files:

faizfakhirin:
can you give us the instruction to use this indicator?

Instructions on post #8 current thread.

Thanks Banzai !!

Merci Buckets fxbsfor the indicator. I've also read the pdf from post #8, and found it very informative. Interesting read for sure, although I was a tad concerned that the 1-2-3 "system" only works (or works best) for weekly/monthly timeframes. Then again, maybe it's time I changed my perspective. I certainly don't know it all

Doug

NOTE: I must have been seeing double ... It was FXBS that supplied the indicator. Thanks again!!

fxbs:
this one? _

fxbs,

like wow you know how many times people, including myself have serached the TSD forum for this 123 which has not expire that you posted, which was first made by Barry,

anyways Thanks alot I am sure it will be download many times once it get around that we have a none expire version.

123 (abcd) mtf, ind & strategy

FXBS u da man!

Thanks for finally an 123 indicator that does not expire! At least I hope expiriations are a thing of the past. lol......IMO

Thanks fxbs

This is indeed a valuable indicator without expiry date, thanks man!

Files:
123_pattern.gif  16 kb

Great indicator but how do you change it to calculate more history?

I put it on a chart and it only registers its values back a few days.

I would like to backtest this more.

Thanks

in addition to my above post, what settings do you need to change for it to work with cent currencies like EUR/GBP? I changed Fibo from 1.618 to 0.618 which loaded but don't see any lines

Thanks

Some Questions and request

Hi fxbs,

First I wanna thank you to fxbs to post this long waiting and useful indicator.

Bro,

1) may I know how could I change the fibo color permanently other than yellow. This will ease many traders who using different background color. In fact I'm using white color background and have the habit to do some remarks on chart and print out for reference.

2) is it possible to add the %$ showing the price with the fibo level.

3) is it possible to change the rules of this indicator from 123 setup to AB=CD so that the entry and target levels also change accordingly.

some simple explanation extracted from hxxp://www.harmonictrader.com/price_patternsab=cd.htm

The AB=CD pattern is a price structure where each price leg is equivalent. The Fibonacci numbers in the pattern must occur at specific points. In an ideal AB=CD, the C point must retrace to either a 0.618 or (0.786 or 0.764). This retracement sets up the BC projection that should converge at the completion of the AB=CD and be either a (1.27 or 1.31) or 1.618. It is important to note that a .618 retracement at the C point will result in a 1.618 BC projection. A .786 or 0.764 retracement at the C point will result in a 1.27 or 1.31 projection. The most important consideration to remember is that the BC projection should converge closely with the completion of the AB=CD.

I wish I could understand the mq4 script and do the change myself immediately, but....

Thanks in advance

Reason: