Coding help - page 582

mladen:

That smma is wrong (it is not even 1 bar shifted sma as I thought at a first sight)

Better use some correctly codded version - I have a feeling that it is not just the smma in case (smma function is using sma function for example - it would take checking all, and if there is already a correct version around, why bother changing something that would do the same job as the existing one)

OK, I shall ask the original coder to see if he can correct it as the indicator is too good not to use.

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:

OK, I shall ask the original coder to see if he can correct it as the indicator is too good not to use.

TEAMTRADER

if new averages can not help you,that have all type possible MAs and prices with much more additions.

hello,

could someone tell me please why this indicator doesn't show alert 3 minutes before every quarter of an hour as it should? it appears only for the first time and then not... how to fix it?

I will be very thankful for any help

Files:
ibar.mq4  4 kb

bttrendtrigger-t-signal.mq4 essam000.mq4 essam00.mq4 Привет ! У меня не обновляются индикаторы на графике, надо постоянно переключать график для обновления.Помогите пожалуйста .

arina:
bttrendtrigger-t-signal.mq4 essam000.mq4 essam00.mq4 Привет ! У меня не обновляются индикаторы на графике, надо постоянно переключать график для обновления.Помогите пожалуйста .

которые работают со мной правильно

я положил все три показателя в папке .... индикатора

но, как я уже сказал вам

они не хорошо .... перекраску

и пожилые люди могут лучше направлять вас

С уважением

Files:
eurusdm1.png  37 kb

hi mladen and mr.tools..and everyone....ı download stc indicator ....but ı need same indicator histo version....please help me..sorry my bad english...many thanks...sincerely

Files:
stc_color.ex4  17 kb
stc_color.mq4  6 kb

mladen:

That smma is wrong (it is not even 1 bar shifted sma as I thought at a first sight)

Better use some correctly codded version - I have a feeling that it is not just the smma in case (smma function is using sma function for example - it would take checking all, and if there is already a correct version around, why bother changing something that would do the same job as the existing one)

MLaden,

It has been resolved - the smma indicator is the Wilder ema indicator on the list.

TEAMTRADER

Hello Dear Mladen.

Sometimes when changing timeframe, STC behaves strangely , what could be the problem?

Air92:
Hello Dear Mladen.

Sometimes when changing timeframe, STC behaves strangely , what could be the problem?

Hello Air92, try this version.

nonlag_schaff_trend_cycle_2.01.mq4

aress:
hi mladen and mr.tools..and everyone....ı download stc indicator ....but ı need same indicator histo version....please help me..sorry my bad english...many thanks...sincerely

Aress, are you looking for a bar type histogram or a regular macd type histogram?

Reason: