Coding help - page 739

mladen:
There is no need to add bars limit to that indicator. It calculates only 3 bars 99.9999% of time
regard

mr mladen:

what is real name this indicator?

is it ADX?

if possible please make MTF of it

best regard 

bilbao:

mr mladen:

what is real name this indicator?

is it ADX?

if possible please make MTF of it

best regard 

Looks like bull bear with bands.

mladen, I have a copy of the mtf stochastics osc that you made.  What is the reason for 2 arrows..please.

ednineball:

mladen, I have a copy of the mtf stochastics osc that you made.  What is the reason for 2 arrows..please.

Sorry, but I do not understand the question

Would you mind elaborating exactly which indicator and which arrows are you talking about?

mntiwana:
Looks like bull bear with bands.
regard

Dearest MLADEN

Here is a stoch candle indicator.it have "improper enumerator" warnings

i changed "MODE" to "PRICE"

and warnings removed,is it right ?

regards


problem up loading proper pictures,i upload picture "A" it up load picture "M"

{
         high  =iMA(NULL,0,HAMA_Period,0,HAMA_Method,MODE_HIGH,i);
         low   =iMA(NULL,0,HAMA_Period,0,HAMA_Method,MODE_LOW,i);
         open  =iMA(NULL,0,HAMA_Period,0,HAMA_Method,MODE_OPEN,i);
         close =iMA(NULL,0,HAMA_Period,0,HAMA_Method,MODE_CLOSE,i);
        }
======================================================================

"        high  =iMA(NULL,0,HAMA_Period,0,HAMA_Method,PRICE_HIGH,i);
         low   =iMA(NULL,0,HAMA_Period,0,HAMA_Method,PRICE_LOW,i);
         open  =iMA(NULL,0,HAMA_Period,0,HAMA_Method,PRICE_OPEN,i);
         close =iMA(NULL,0,HAMA_Period,0,HAMA_Method,PRICE_CLOSE,i);"

hello mr mladen:

is this indicator repaint?

best regard

Files:
bilbao:

hello mr mladen:

is this indicator repaint?

best regard

I hope unique thingy should do some unique REACT.