Coding help - page 738

knaimad:

Professor mladen,

I have been trying to make mtf out of your recursive smoothed stochastic.

Please, be so kind as to check it up; from my point of view the indicator is working fine in mtf mode.

And, as it's only the work of the copycat (me being a copycat), there must be some bugs in the mtf code.

I see you are using the new mtf mode :)

All is OK ... happy coding :)

mladen:
Judging from your settings, you have to open a "2 minute" time frame

Yes that's correct. I was showing you that their was no M2 in the offline to load after loading the MTH. I Load MTH onto M1 refresh, try to load the offline there is none to load.

I have been loading your MTH onto m1 charts for over 3 years this the first time, build 1010, that I have had a problem. I been finding fluky problems on several different Broker platforms, this might just be one of them. I'll try other platforms. 

thank for your on going assistance

Ray 

mladen:

I see you are using the new mtf mode :)

All is OK ... happy coding :)

Thank you for your "new mtf mode" :)

traderduke:

Yes that's correct. I was showing you that their was no M2 in the offline to load after loading the MTH. I Load MTH onto M1 refresh, try to load the offline there is none to load.

I have been loading your MTH onto m1 charts for over 3 years this the first time, build 1010, that I have had a problem. I been finding fluky problems on several different Broker platforms, this might just be one of them. I'll try other platforms. 

thank for your on going assistance

Ray 

Ray

All two versions (the ones i have-median and mth-with dual offline TF chart creation option) working with me with new build mt4.and last night i was trying too on your version that MLADEN corrected but it did not work.

mntiwana:

Ray

All two versions (the ones i have-median and mth-with dual offline TF chart creation option) working with me with new build mt4.and last night i was trying too on your version that MLADEN corrected but it did not work.

Guys, if that indicators RenkoBoxOffset1 parameter is set to 0, it will not work. It must be anything but 0

mladen:
Guys, if that indicators RenkoBoxOffset1 parameter is set to 0, it will not work. It must be anything but 0

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks,it worked now,can i know what "renkoboxoffset1" do,when changed to 2 or 5,what it means ?

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks,it worked now,can i know what "renkoboxoffset1" do,when changed to 2 or 5,what it means ?

regards

Sorry, no idea (that indicator is not made by me)

All I know that it must be different from 0

mladen:

Sorry, no idea (that indicator is not made by me)

All I know that it must be different from 0

mladen

I have never touched that renkoboxoffset in all the years that I've used it but your right it needs to be >0. The only problem is that now the CPU load is outrages, so I guess I'll use my new found median EA converter. The changes to MT4 are getting worse not better, you would almost think they were trying to drive us to MT5 where their is no offline.

Thanks again for your help

Ray

hello mr mladen:

could you add alarm and count bar's to this indicator 

regard 

Files:

bilbao:

hello mr mladen:

could you add alarm and count bar's to this indicator 

regard 

There is no need to add bars limit to that indicator. It calculates only 3 bars 99.9999% of time
Reason: