Coding help - page 748

sgsetiadi:

Dear Mr Mladen,

I need an histogramt indicator  for my strategy trading, right now I use XB4 indicator and Bandit strategy indicator. but they don't have alert and notification send to email or to my android MT4.

do you have  modified indicator XB4d ndicator that have alert send email  and notification that send to android mobil phone. if histogram change colour blue to red, or red to blue on the first bar.

and  histogram trend session from Bandid system indicator, that change colour from blue to red,or red to blue, first colour of changing trend.

could you help me about this indicator Mr Mladen.

regards,

Samuel

Sorry, no idea what "xb4" indicator is

sgsetiadi:

Dear Mr Mladen,

I need an histogramt indicator  for my strategy trading, right now I use XB4 indicator and Bandit strategy indicator. but they don't have alert and notification send to email or to my android MT4.

do you have  modified indicator XB4d ndicator that have alert send email  and notification that send to android mobil phone. if histogram change colour blue to red, or red to blue on the first bar.

and  histogram trend session from Bandid system indicator, that change colour from blue to red,or red to blue, first colour of changing trend.

regards,

Samuel

Here you go : "xb4d" is just another renamed solar wind. You can find additional information here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650/page2

Dear Mr Mladen,

Thank you, for your info

regards,

Sgsetiadi

mladen:
Your initial start always must be from the initial buy/sell entrance (there is no other available criteria)
I know some EAs that has this function, these EAs move (subtract or add) the stoploss value while trailing is reached and use "trailing step" to make the add or subtraction

mladen

I'm using your TMA+CG for an EA and I can't seem to get it to trade Properly. Can you take a look at it. I realize it repaints but it also follows the trend, but with controllable bands it might work.  The TMA looks good on the chart but the EA can't seem to capture the buffer 3 & 4 triggers. 

Thank you

Ray

HI MLADEN

could you help me to find real name of this indicator and is it repaint?

kind regard

Files:
SS2009_C.ex4  4 kb

sgsetiadi:

Dear Mr Mladen,

regards,

Samuel

use this one

it non repaint of it

mladen

I'm using your TMA+CG for an EA and I can't seem to get it to trade Properly. Can you take a look at it. I realize it repaints but it also follows the trend, but with controllable bands it might work.  The TMA looks good on the chart but the EA can't seem to capture the buffer 3 & 4 triggers. 

Thank you

Ray

knaimad:

Professor mladen :)

Is it possibe to make this piece of code simpler?

It works ok, but I do got the feeling it can be more neat... (YOUR WAY)

//-------------- 

string getIndicatorSlope(int i,double& price[])

{

string symbol = CharToStr(104);

if (price[i]-price[i+1]>0) symbol = CharToStr(228);

if (price[i]-price[i+1]<0) symbol = CharToStr(230);

return(symbol);

}

No simpler way

mladen:
No simpler way
thx
Reason: