Coding help - page 618

NicoleDeinhard:
Dear mrtools

Dear mladen

When you have time, can you please have a look at these mogelf bands.

The alerts are somehow strange... if you have the indi on M1 Chart for instance... all minute comes a alert. When price break down, alert tells breakout up.

I would like to have a alert when the middle line is touched and a alert when one of the bands is touched. Would this be possible and could you make this?

Thank you very much...

Kind regards

Nicole

Nicole

Try out this version : mogalef_bands__bars__projection_no_sunday_mtf__alerts_1_2.mq4

Good morning Maestro mladen...

no does not trigger any alert now... not when middle line is touched and not when band is touched... :-)

Have a great day :- Nicole

NicoleDeinhard:

Good morning Maestro mladen...

no does not trigger any alert now... not when middle line is touched and not when band is touched... :-)

Have a great day :- Nicole

Nicole

It should trigger alert when the upper band or lower band is crossed - the problem with alerts was that it did not check those conditions correctly. Is that working correctly? Since the "touches" are almost never going to happen (I have tried to explain why 2 values that are averages or calculated any similar way, can not be exactly the same, and that touches will never actually happen without significant approximation, which means that it is better to check crosses instead of "touches")

yes thats true, that i also mean... when bands crossed... but also no alert is triggered at a cross, just happend a cross here.

Files:

mladen:

Nicole

It should trigger alert when the upper band or lower band is crossed - the problem with alerts was that it did not check those conditions correctly. Is that working correctly? Since the "touches" are almost never going to happen (I have tried to explain why 2 values that are averages or calculated any similar way, can not be exactly the same, and that touches will never actually happen without significant approximation, which means that it is better to check crosses instead of "touches")

Mladen and when middle line cross happen, can a alert be set for?

mladen

here came now the first alert since i put him at 8.00, seems that alerts come, when the previous higher band/lower band was crossed. What might be also good... time for reversal...

Files:
image_199438.png  135 kb

Уважаемые программисты ! Робот постоянно терроризирует брокера - постоянным запросом . Две версии . Брокер ругается . Можно устранить проблему ?

Files:
ea_arnold.rar  77 kb

alexcot:
Уважаемые программисты ! Робот постоянно терроризирует брокера - постоянным запросом . Две версии . Брокер ругается . Можно устранить проблему ?

it is working with me

what exact problem ....you feel...

----------------------------------------------------

она работает со мной

какие именно проблема .... вы чувствуете

Files:
1_1.png  218 kb
7.png  130 kb

Когда установлено - цифра пять - пять индикаторов , робот на каждом тике отправляет запрос к брокеру . Брокер даже прислал письмо , с предупреждением и угрожал закрыть счет .

Files:
2016.set  2 kb

alexcot:
Когда установлено - цифра пять - пять индикаторов , робот на каждом тике отправляет запрос к брокеру . Брокер даже прислал письмо , с предупреждением и угрожал закрыть счет .

do not and never use this robot

till you are not able to understand it completely

it will eat all of your money ....if you are on live trading

i felt you are fresh in Forex ... so you may avoid such things ....that are out of your knowledge.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

нет и никогда не использовать этого робота

пока вы не в состоянии понять его полностью

она будет есть все ваши деньги .... если вы находитесь на реальной торговле

я почувствовал, что ты свежи на рынке Форекс ... так что вы можете избежать таких вещей ...., которые находятся вне вашего ведома

Reason: