Elite indicators :) - page 1312

I am looking for a MTF WPR (preferably mq4).  Would any one be kind enough to provide me with one such indicator. I already found one which is a .ex4 (damnnnnnn.... wish I could use it) and created by one of the experts (and bang on what I was looking for).  Very unfortunate I am not able to use it.

Regards
GK 

Attaching the same for the benefit of others. Allows one to set time frame, make changes in the WPR settings and the world of it... awesome one IMO.

Cheers
GK

Attaching now :(.
Files:
wpr_bars_m.ex4  57 kb

GK1965:

I am looking for a MTF WPR (preferably mq4).  Would any one be kind enough to provide me with one such indicator. I already found one which is a .ex4 (damnnnnnn.... wish I could use it) and created by one of the experts (and bang on what I was looking for).  Very unfortunate I am not able to use it.

Regards
GK 

I GUESS this is created by one of the expert :) MLADEN

any way there a lot of version of different styles.

Thank you bro.  Much appreciate to share this with me.  Will try this one for sure.

If any of the experts can convert the attached WPR indi to a MTF one, that would be awesome.  This one was created by another expert Brooky who has many more to claim under his belt.  Works wonderfully and visually very pleasing and interpretable :).

Cheers
GK 

GK1965:

Thank you bro.  Much appreciate to share this with me.  Will try this one for sure.

If any of the experts can convert the attached WPR indi to a MTF one, that would be awesome.  This one was created by another expert Brooky who has many more to claim under his belt.  Works wonderfully and visually very pleasing and interpretable :).

Cheers
GK 

That was done already

Try it out (can not find the exact post now, but here it is)

GK1965:

Cheers
GK 

Btw: it does not need to use dlls to do the job

Here is a version without the dll usage

Hi All, thanks for a great forum and all the work done, thank you. i have this indi however will not load on build 1010, can somebody please help.

alanmia:
Hi All, thanks for a great forum and all the work done, thank you. i have this indi however will not load on build 1010, can somebody please help.

It will load now

mladen:

It will load now

Great, thank you very much Mladen, much appreciated.
Reason: