Coding help - page 539

popej30:
Mladen, You the other day said that 99% indicator don't repaint. You everywhere write "repaint, repaint, repaint"

So? Those are all the same indicators just named differently (see how many different names were used for solar wind alone)

I will repeat : 99% of indicators does not repaint

all the best

So ? What is the sense writing indicator repaint ? Did not work, no profit - indicator repaint it is bad indicator and littering forum.

popej30:
So ? What is the sense writing indicator repaint ? Did not work, no profit - indicator repaint it is bad indicator and littering forum.

I did not write those indicators, so why are you talking to me about those things then?

On the contrary, I am trying my best to warn the people, when I notice that some of those things is repainting, that they are repainting and that it is dangerous to use them (including the "for solar wind believers" thread that is there as a warning warning to people what NOT TO USE, not as a collection).

. . . ok

Someone might say as tc indicator analysis calculates the pivot support and resistance, I tested many indicators SR rescheduling and different types of calculation but does not give me any analis levels tc Indicator ,these are the standards today for eurusd:

Pivot: 1.081

Supports and resistances:

1.225 ***

1.205 **

1.173 ***

1.1165 Last

1.081 ***

1.045 **

1.02 **

Hi

I need help with this simple indicator... it draws account equity/balance in indicator window in MT4 from the history.

It has also parameters margin & free margin, if turned to true all it does it displays current margin in top left corner of the indicator window. Can someone please help me modify this indicator so instead of just listing current values it draws the curves for margin & free margin same way as it does now for the equity/balance?

equity_v7.mq4

Files:
equity_v7.mq4  27 kb

fxhst329:
Hi

I need help with this simple indicator... it draws account equity/balance in indicator window in MT4 from the history.

It has also parameters margin & free margin, if turned to true all it does it displays current margin in top left corner of the indicator window. Can someone please help me modify this indicator so instead of just listing current values it draws the curves for margin & free margin same way as it does now for the equity/balance?

equity_v7.mq4

Isn't the margin changing depending on the exchange rate? If it is so, then that can not be done

techmac:
Isn't the margin changing depending on the exchange rate? If it is so, then that can not be done

well yes, but can't we get exchange rates from the history? if we run indicator we have same candle for corresponding pairs..

fxhst329:
well yes, but can't we get exchange rates from the history? if we run indicator we have same candle for corresponding pairs..

fxhst329

From my experience, each broker has different rules for margin calculation (not the required minimum margin, but the order margin) and those data are not available historically

mladen:
fxhst329 From my experience, each broker has different rules for margin calculation (not the required minimum margin, but the order margin) and those data are not available historically

I need this calculation of margin.. however it's too much work most likely..

Forex Education. Margin Calculation with USD as Quote Currency | Forex Crunch

Forex Education: Margin Calculation for Cross-Currency Pairs | Forex Crunch

Reason: