Coding help - page 540

I am playing with named pipes. Does anybody know some other resources from which I can learn about them?

apprentice coder:
I am playing with named pipes. Does anybody know some other resources from which I can learn about them?

got to mql4->scripts folder and there you shall see two sub-folders. Both contain good examples

mladen:
got to mql4->scripts folder and there you shall see two sub-folders. Both contain good examples

Never looked there. Thanks

Hi Miaden and mrtools, here i am again. can you help me to code this indicator so that whenever the red line-slow moving average[MA8]- crosses the blue line from above,after the close of the first green candle, an arrow ,notification , and sound for BUY will trigger, while when the red line-simple moving average[MA 8] - crosses the pink line from bottom , and after the close of the first red candle an arrow , notification , and sound for SELL will trigger. If the FPS repaints you can make do with Tma True, they both serve the same function .Thanks for your anticipated favorable consideration .

Files:

Need help Counting total consecutive losses and resetting count after 2 Consecutive wins and starting allover again. any and all advice appreciated .

fazaldin:
Need help Counting total consecutive losses and resetting count after 2 Consecutive wins and starting allover again. any and all advice appreciated .

To clarify : you need a code that will check if the last nnn orders were losses (regardless of the order type)?

metastock formula

HHV(C,8)

mql4 formula please

yasinipek:
metastock formula

HHV(C,8)

mql4 formula please

Close[ArrayMaximum(Close,8,index)];

dear mladen. Can you change the code this indicator. bb_macd_ssa.mq4

This indicator can freeze and slow down my computer

Files:

Привет! Младен, помогите исправить индикатор. Я добавила в индикатор года. Но он на графике не работает.

Reason: