Coding help - page 541

arina:
Привет! Младен, помогите исправить индикатор. Я добавила в индикатор года. Но он на графике не работает.

arina

It can not work since there is no yearly data in metatrader

yasinipek:
hi mladen.

metastock long

LLV(C,8)+ATR(4)

Short

HHV(C,8)-ATR(4)

ea please

LLV(C,8)+ATR(4) equals to Close[ArrayMinimum(Close,8,index)]+iATR(NULL,0,4,index);

HHV(C,8)-ATR(4) equals to Close[ArrayMaximum(Close,8,index)]-iATR(NULL,0,4,index);

mladen:
LLV(C,8)+ATR(4) equals to Close[ArrayMinimum(Close,8,index)]+iATR(NULL,0,4,index); HHV(C,8)-ATR(4) equals to Close[ArrayMaximum(Close,8,index)]-iATR(NULL,0,4,index);

mql4 file please.

yasinipek:
mql4 file please.

Those are mql replacements for metastock formulas

Other than that that is a simple atr channel applied to highest high and lowest low of the close price

mladen:
Those are mql replacements for metastock formulas Other than that that is a simple atr channel applied to highest high and lowest low of the close price

mq4 file please

yasinipek:
mq4 file please

Would you be so kind to elaborate with more details of the project and what exactly would you like besides those two simple formulas to have in a mq4 file?

mladen:
Would you be so kind to elaborate with more details of the project and what exactly would you like besides those two simple formulas to have in a mq4 file?

two simple formulas for education. please mq4 file

yasinipek:
two simple formulas for education. please mq4 file

Please read the previous posts : mql expressions are there. Putting just those two formulas in a mq4 file would mean nothing, absolutely nothing and would do nothing at all if we have just those two formulas in one mq4 file. Metatrader does not work like metastock. Nothing similar

hello,

I have a big request could someone convert indicator attached below into something like this on the screenshot? a simple arrows above the candles at 12:00, 16:00 and 20:00, visible from M1 to H4 period, with time of candle open above the arrow I would like the arrows to appear when candle at 12, 16 and 20 just opened, with option to draw history back and option to change colors of those arrows

I will be very thankful if someone can do that

Files:

freakout:
hello,

I have a big request could someone convert indicator attached below into something like this on the screenshot? a simple arrows above the candles at 12:00, 16:00 and 20:00, visible from M1 to H4 period, with time of candle open above the arrow I would like the arrows to appear when candle at 12, 16 and 20 just opened, with option to draw history back and option to change colors of those arrows

I will be very thankful if someone can do that

Hello freakout,

please, could you share the Overbought / Oversold Indicator from the 2. subwindow ?

Many Thanks in advance

Reason: