Coding help - page 256

Hi Mr Mladen, is my request (indicator and EA) possible please? Thanks

Hi Mladen sir,

I have this nice indicator but the problem is it eats my cpu usage. and creates huge log files in log folder. I always use to delete these files but no relief please fix this problem. (it happen only when I use this indi on chart.)

Thanks in advance.azzx_emavol_diff_v1.0.mq4

alpha24:
Hi Mladen sir,

I have this nice indicator but the problem is it eats my cpu usage. and creates huge log files in log folder. I always use to delete these files but no relief please fix this problem. (it happen only when I use this indi on chart.)

Thanks in advance.azzx_emavol_diff_v1.0.mq4

alpha24

It needs the "azzx_emavol_1_0" indicator too to work

mladen:
alpha24 It needs the "azzx_emavol_1_0" indicator too to work

Sir,

You mean both indicators must be in same folder? or should applied on chart?

alpha24:
Sir, You mean both indicators must be in same folder? or should applied on chart?

alpha24

They must be in the same folder

sir , done as you told but still same problem. any way thank you very much for quick guidance.

alpha24:
sir , done as you told but still same problem. any way thank you very much for quick guidance.

alpha24

What I am trying to tell is the following : the one you attached can not be tested without "azzx_emavol_1_0". As far as I see the problem is not in the azzx_emavol_diff v1.0.mq4 but can not tell it for sure without being able to see the other too and to test the indicator (both indicators)

azzx_emavol_1_0.mq4Sir here is another one I am really sorry I can't get you my English is quite poor.

Files:

alpha24:
azzx_emavol_1_0.mq4Sir here is another one I am really sorry I can't get you my English is quite poor.

alpha24

It seems to be working OK on my platform

No error messages nor warning in the terminal :

Check un the journal and experts tab if there is some error written out

Files:
azz.gif  91 kb

Sir ,

No error and better than previous after copying both indicators in same folder.

Thank you very much. may God give you all happiness of world. thanks again... and again... and again....

Reason: