Coding help - page 257

alpha24:
Sir ,

No error and better than previous after copying both indicators in same folder.

Thank you very much. may God give you all happiness of world. thanks again... and again... and again....

Glad that it is solved

Happy trading

|Hello someone please help me help me am lost, my EA is also crying for help for days now.

Auto draw horizontal lines on prices ending at 5, 15, 31, 45, 67 respectively. Example on UJ 103.05, 102.67, 103.15 e.t.c. Line length should be 1 inch long of a mathematical ruler with these numbers underneath so that I will have a decent chart because of couple lines I have already. 4 and 5 digit broker compatible

|Please help me modify the attached indy. lines are too long and i could not replace with my desired numbers

Files:
roundnr.mq4  3 kb

Lord I ask programmers to tie the sound and what was the signal for the pair when a new beam - very necessary, thank you in advance.

Files:

Dear Mladen, Mrtools

Is it possible to remove 'Divergence' stuff (display on indicator and chart window) and add 'mtf' in attached indicator

ps: indicator works on current build but not sure weather it compatible with new build or not!

Thanks for any help

secretcode

Indi don't work in mt4 build 625

Hi at all, I have an indicator which is very usefull for my trading. My Problem is it did not work with the new MT4 build 625. I know here are some Genius coder like mladen and others. So I want to ask here if somebody could fix the Problem with this indi that I can use it with mt4 build 625. Thanks in advance. Mike

Dedoctor:
|Hello someone please help me help me am lost, my EA is also crying for help for days now.

Auto draw horizontal lines on prices ending at 5, 15, 31, 45, 67 respectively. Example on UJ 103.05, 102.67, 103.15 e.t.c. Line length should be 1 inch long of a mathematical ruler with these numbers underneath so that I will have a decent chart because of couple lines I have already. 4 and 5 digit broker compatible

|Please help me modify the attached indy. lines are too long and i could not replace with my desired numbers

You can not draw lines with length in inches on chart (it is completely impossible using metatrader and I doubt that it is possible in any trading platform). And those lines are horizontal lines objects not trend lines (trend lines can be limited but horizontal lines can not). If there is no exact mathematical rule how the lines should be drawn (depending on price, not inches) they simply can not be drawn, and from those sequence of numvers it seems that the rules are unique for each and every line

secretcode:
Dear Mladen, Mrtools

Is it possible to remove 'Divergence' stuff (display on indicator and chart window) and add 'mtf' in attached indicator

ps: indicator works on current build but not sure weather it compatible with new build or not!

Thanks for any help

secretcode

I have this one without divergence

Files:

guys, ı need EATA pollan vers mod....... can you help me? thanks.

techmac:
I have this one without divergence

It is quite difference (math wise) than the indicator I posted!

Thanks

Hi Mladen , hi all,

Damned new Build!

With B625 I've now got new warnings.

"return value of 'OrderSelect' should be checked"

for following code:

"OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);"

How to correct that?

Thanks for all.

Tomcat98

Reason: