Coding help - page 8

I have an EA that I want it to trade 1/10th 0f 1% of my available equity. I found this in the code

if (Lots == 0.0 && LotsRiskReductor < 1.0)

{

Print("LotsRiskReductor is less than 1");

return (FALSE);

The Lotsriskreductor is a bolean input. Does it have to be an interger? Can it be <1 if I change the above from Lotsriskreductor< 0.1?

Follow up post with corrections

Is it possible to use the lot risk reductor function with a value <1? I want an EA it to trade 1/10th of 1% . Per trade.

I found this in the code:

if (Lots == 0.0 && LotsRiskReductor < 1.0)

{

Print("LotsRiskReductor is less than 1");

return (FALSE);

Its a boolean input so Does it HAVE to be a whole number. I couldnt find anything else in the code that pointed to Lot risk reductor.

The bollean input is x% of available equity. Can X be <1.? Would I just change the above to Lots==0&& Lots risk reductor <.1 ?

I changed it to <.1 but when I compiled it it shows up as three errors. unexpected . 1 and ) respectively. This tells me that I cannot do this as this is the only thing I changed in the code. Also The Lotriskreductor is a double external not boolean Like I previously mentioned. New at this , Sorry

Can anybody code an EA from an indicator

Hi ,

I found an indicator working with very good results on 1 minute chart.

Would that be possible to code an EA from it, with a new money management system, after a loss increase the lot size with 1, after a winning trade decrease the lot size with 1.

Please find the indicator attached.....

Thanks,

Bambura

Files:
fibo_s_v1.ex4  9 kb

Indicator requests

Hi

I use MetaTrader 4 to trade indices and stocks mainly. There's a couple of indicator's I'd like coding if any of you experts can help me.

1) Percent Rank Indicator. This needs to be similar to the in built moving average indicator in that you can apply it to the market or an indicator value over a set period. e.g. 252 period percent rank of the ATR.

In my own trading I use the synthetic vix Williams vix fix. with a percent rank applied. I've found high readings to be good buying signals on stock markets.

2) Day of the month indicator -

OK this sounds an obvious one, but stock markets have been incredibly prone to rallying hard around the turn of the month. I'd like an indicator that displays 1 if its the first trading day of the month, 2 for second, 3 for third. -1 for last trading day, -2 for 2nd last and -3 for last trading day.

Naturally we all know what day of the month it is, but at the moment I've having to manually filter my auto trades because I can't find a metatrader indicator to do this for me.

Any help very much appreciated. If you trade stock markets then the day of the month indicator is an incredibly useful indicator. Last year if you had just bought on the 1st day of the month and sold at the close you would have made a 75% gain. Sure its a self fulfilling prophecy but enough people are trading to make it continue to work.

Thanks!

It could be possible if someone provided mq4 file.

Otherwise its a lot of guesswork. And you won't be sure it works correctly.

Bambura:
Hi ,

I found an indicator working with very good results on 1 minute chart.

Would that be possible to code an EA from it, with a new money management system, after a loss increase the lot size with 1, after a winning trade decrease the lot size with 1.

Please find the indicator attached.....

Thanks,

Bambura

Have you done live manual testing with your methods? If so can you show your results.

Request for Help

Dear All,

Can anyone kindly modify the attached EA so that it doesn't open more that one trade at a time with option to control number of open trade. The EA is based on EMA cross. order opens at 5 EMA & 20 EMA cross and closed on 5 EMA & 10 EMA cross.

Also kindly check the MM option and set the EA to use specified percentage of equity. Take profit, Stoploss, trailing stop to be adjusted as required.

Million thanks in advance for the kind person who is going to help.

Dreamfx...

Files:
dreambar.mq4  10 kb
dreamtick.mq4  10 kb

hello everyone...

i want to ask something here.i m a newbie in forex.

i wonder if someone can crack an EA when the ea is protected by kernel32.dll file..

Will pay for "ea" coding help

I AM ASKING FORUM GURUS TO HELP WITH A FAIRLY SIMPLE

"EA" CODING PROJECT. THE "EA" WILL BASED ON TWO CROSSES:

1ST - STOCHASTIC AND 2ND- EMA.

THE COMPENSATION WILL BE GENEROUS

PLEASE EMAIL ME TO REQUEST FOR "EA" DETAILS

SAM

sroudik@gmail.com

Help needed to create an indicator

Experts kindly code a MT4 indicator for the attached chart.Thanks in advance.This is based on Heikin Ashi pivot and NMA swing system.

Files:
feb15.png  32 kb
Reason: