Coding help - page 12

Ninja trader is using synthax which is very close to mql syntax, so it is not to difficult.

But in my experience, apart from a couple of things over at elite circle of Big Mikes forum (some stuff made by big Mike and some stuff made by sefstrat), indicators used for ninja trader are mostly converted from metatrader so the chances are that it exists already for metatrader since it was coded for it first

fratelli:
Hi I have an indicator made for Ninja trader NT7.

I cant find it for MT4

Is it possibel that here on TSD, a coder can help me code it for MT4

regards

Fratelli

MT4 Coding

Sorry, I don;t know if this is the right forum to post this to.....I am looking for someone to program an EA for me based on a manual method I have been using. It is a modified breakout system that utilizes only 2 indicators and works off a Renko off-line chart. To be ultra-conservative, a third indi could be added, but I personally rarely use it.

Requirements would be simple TP and SL (no trailing stop necessary), entry on cross-over and confirmation, a modified money management system (MM), magic number for tracking separate from another system I use and perhaps a couple of timers to turn the EA on at the beginning of the week, turn it off during major news events, turn it back on after news and close-all on Friday afternoon. All in all, not a very elaborate system, but it is effective. The kicker may be working with the off line charts, but then again, I am not a programmer so have no idea!

If this is the wrong venue to post such a request, I would appreciate being directed to the appropriate forum. Otherwise, if interested, please PM me with your interest and contact info. I would be willing to pay a reasonable fee, so if a fee would be involved, please explain. I will then follow with the details once an agreement has been made.

Thank you!!.......el bee

el bee:
Sorry, I don;t know if this is the right forum to post this to.....I am looking for someone to program an EA for me based on a manual method I have been using. It is a modified breakout system that utilizes only 2 indicators and works off a Renko off-line chart. To be ultra-conservative, a third indi could be added, but I personally rarely use it.

Requirements would be simple TP and SL (no trailing stop necessary), entry on cross-over and confirmation, a modified money management system (MM), magic number for tracking separate from another system I use and perhaps a couple of timers to turn the EA on at the beginning of the week, turn it off during major news events, turn it back on after news and close-all on Friday afternoon. All in all, not a very elaborate system, but it is effective. The kicker may be working with the off line charts, but then again, I am not a programmer so have no idea!

If this is the wrong venue to post such a request, I would appreciate being directed to the appropriate forum. Otherwise, if interested, please PM me with your interest and contact info. I would be willing to pay a reasonable fee, so if a fee would be involved, please explain. I will then follow with the details once an agreement has been made.

Thank you!!.......el bee

The logic of this EA may be, as you put it, not very elaborate, however there are a few tricky points based on what I see from above description as a programmer.

1. You want to turn it off during news event. This is a very general description, EA needs to know much more than that to identify those events. You need to utilizes a dll to download news release info and this is probably the most non standard point of your entire EA.

2. For trading, this needs to be applied to a offline Renko chart but this offline chart needs to update it real time. There are certain free Renko codes around but I'm not sure if they are completely stable.

3. Backtesting Renko can be done, but more tricky than you may think.

need coder to code TrendShadow and MA shift crossover Indicator

Hi

Any coder out there who can help me to code 2 indicators into an EA?

TrendShadow and MA shift crossover Indicator,

Many thanks.

Hi,

Try the attached version,

there was a missed parameter in ordersend function

Thanks

Files:
macd_ea.mq4  6 kb

Hello,

I need someone to help me create an indicator for EMA cross with MTF.

The MTF function does not have to check all TF's at a time. I just want to be able to set timeframe.

Also, I want the indicator to check the cross on many other currency pairs.

For example, if I set the timeframe 5, the indicator will check the ema cross on multi-currency pairs in 5M chart. I hope someone can help me out.

Pipdealer:
Hello,

I need someone to help me create an indicator for EMA cross with MTF.

The MTF function does not have to check all TF's at a time. I just want to be able to set timeframe.

Also, I want the indicator to check the cross on many other currency pairs.

For example, if I set the timeframe 5, the indicator will check the ema cross on multi-currency pairs in 5M chart. I hope someone can help me out.

I think you need to be more specific about your requirements. For example, how do you want the indicator to present those values it gets? Print on the screen? Play sound?

MTF Stochastic signal alert indicator needed

Hello every one,

I am looking for some one that will help me create MTF stochastic signal alert indicator. The stochastic lines are not needful, only two buy and sell arrows on the price at the point of crossing, with MTF options. it will have alert too.

Thanks for your help

help with ARSI indicator

Hi, I wonder if someone can help me with this indicator. It's ARSI (adaptive RSI) , and I want to know if it's possible to use a scale like a normal RSI (1-100).

Thanks for your help

Files:
arsi1.mq4  2 kb

Any programmers could help with partial profit taking EA?

I need someone to edit an exiting EA for partial profit taking. There is a lot of profit unrealized with my trading now.

If any experienced programmer could help me I would be very grateful.

my skype:

zuperpumpui

good piping everyone

Reason: