Email - page 14

MQL help

please if any mql expert here can u tel me how to send sms bt using sms script by dll via a expert advisor (by import that dll )when certain conditions are met . still i hv no idea about that. if anyone can pls help me

lakshij:
please if any mql expert here can u tel me how to send sms bt using sms script by dll via a expert advisor (by import that dll )when certain conditions are met . still i hv no idea about that. if anyone can pls help me

Sending email as sms is easier and without any dll, just suing default MT4 functions.

Email Functions

please delete

EA to report account balance?

I am searching for an EA that can use the email function of MT4 and report account #, account balance, equity, and current profit with a selectable frequency reporting feature.

Since I am not a programmer it would hard for me to program such an EA.

Is this an easy EA for someone who can program?

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Jeff

jeffstar:
I am searching for an EA that can use the email function of MT4 and report account #, account balance, equity, and current profit with a selectable frequency reporting feature.

Since I am not a programmer it would hard for me to program such an EA.

Is this an easy EA for someone who can program?

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Jeff

If you just want it to email your account data then you would be better off with coding an indicator rather than an EA.

I can do this for you but I do not know what you mean when you say "selectable frequency reporting feature". Also, by current profit do you mean floating P/L or the current balance minus the deposit?

Chris

I didn't wait for your reply, I have attached your email indicator.

chrisbenjy:
If you just want it to email your account data then you would be better off with coding an indicator rather than an EA.

I can do this for you but I do not know what you mean when you say "selectable frequency reporting feature". Also, by current profit do you mean floating P/L or the current balance minus the deposit?

Chris

Hi Chris. Thank you for spending the time to program an indicator for me. It is very kind of you. I have not downloaded it yet because it is waiting approval. What I mean with "selectable frequency reporting feature" is to be able to select how often it should be reported. Such as every hour, or every two hours or just once a day. Yes, the floating P/L.

Thanks.

Jeff

jeffstar:
Hi Chris. Thank you for spending the time to program an indicator for me. It is very kind of you. I have not downloaded it yet because it is waiting approval. What I mean with "selectable frequency reporting feature" is to be able to select how often it should be reported. Such as every hour, or every two hours or just once a day. Yes, the floating P/L.

Thanks.

Jeff

OK thats good, because thats how I did it.

Chris

help from Coder for DT Oscillator alert

I have looked all over and cannot find a DT Oscillator that has an email alert. Can anyone help me with this?

Attached is the indicator I'm using and it works great, but there is just not option for email (or even sound).

What id like is an email alert when the "Levels" chosen are reached (screen shot), Not so much a cross because that happens quite a bit, especially on lower time frames.

I prefer just 1 email alert when it reaches a level and then not another until it either a) exits that level and reaches it again, or b) exits that level and reaches the other.

Thanks a ton in advance for any help!

Files:

searching envelope with alert

Does anyone have a envelope indicator with an email alert to notify when an upper or lower lever is touched. Thank you

Reason: