About MA Crossover alert indicator

I have the MA Croosover alert indicator which will alert when two moving averages cross. It plays an alert sound and sends an email.

The indicator works very well, but once the alert has been triggered, it keeps repeating the same alert over and over again.

Could someone please help me adjust the indicator, so that once an alert has been triggered, it does not repeat the same alert?

Thanks

harris9000:

I have the MA Croosover alert indicator which will alert when two moving averages cross. It plays an alert sound and sends an email.

The indicator works very well, but once the alert has been triggered, it keeps repeating the same alert over and over again.

Could someone please help me adjust the indicator, so that once an alert has been triggered, it does not repeat the same alert?

Thanks

You need to decide when the Alert is reset so it can be activated again.

harris9000: Could someone please help me adjust the indicator,
Since there are no slaves here, you have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt and the nature of your problem.

RaptorUK:
You need to decide when the Alert is reset so it can be activated again.

Actually this indicator, free, was created in 2005 by Jason Robinson and modified by Robert Hill, who added a Global Last Alert to keep the alert in each bar, but it did not work. I just wanted to know if anyone solved the problem. The idea is that the alert function once with each crossing. With a hint is enough for me. Excuse my English but I live in Venezuela.

WHRoeder:
Since there are no slaves here, you have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt and the nature of your problem.

Thanks for nothing

harris9000: Could someone please help me...
You begged. You offered nothing. You're welcome. Now get off your lazy butt and learn to code it or pay someone.

harris9000:
Actually this indicator, free, was created in 2005 by Jason Robinson and modified by Robert Hill, who added a Global Last Alert to keep the alert in each bar, but it did not work. I just wanted to know if anyone solved the problem. The idea is that the alert function once with each crossing. With a hint is enough for me. Excuse my English but I live in Venezuela.
You want a hint ?  how do you expect a hint when you haven't even shown the code.

RaptorUK:
You want a hint ?  how do you expect a hint when you haven't even shown the code.

Please excuse me. This is the code. I really do not want you solve the problem and do the code. If you can give me a suggestion I would be very grateful.
Files:

harris9000:
Please excuse me. This is the code. I really do not want you solve the problem and do the code. If you can give me a suggestion I would be very grateful.

I guess you get an Alert each time there is a new bar ?  after you get the first Alert when do you want the next one if the reason for the Alert is still true ?  

RaptorUK:

I guess you get an Alert each time there is a new bar ?  after you get the first Alert when do you want the next one if the reason for the Alert is still true ?  

Ideally, the new signal should occur with a new crossing of moving averages. This avoids unnecessary noise with multiple signals and indicator multiple fulfill its goal in the best way.

harris9000:

Ideally, the new signal should occur with a new crossing of moving averages. This avoids unnecessary noise with multiple signals and indicator multiple fulfill its goal in the best way.

Well in that case this line should be OP_BUY and the OP_BUY line should be OP_SELL,  try it and see if it works.

GlobalVariableSet("SignalType"+Symbol()+Period(),  OP_SELL  );
Reason: