Email - page 2

E-mail Alert for MA crossovers

Hello,

Its not possible for me to be sitting all day on the charts cuz i have to go to work and i do miss out of great opps when i am not around, i would really appreciate if someone could give me a metatrader 4 e-mail alert indicator that will send me an e-mail as soon as a MA crossover happened,

Thanks,

Nimrod Tony Dsouza

Email Dolly indicator is here (second post) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175809

e-mail divergence...help!!

I am interested in e-mail alert on this indicator.

A friend helps me?

thank you

eagle

Trade based on received email?

Hi. I know that metatrader can send email alerts, but can it receive them and act on them? For example, if I send an email to an account that is setup just for these signals, is it possible for metatrader to check the email and do what it says?

I figure that if it is possible, it will require pop3 access to the account, and it may even have that capability already.

Email in Mt4

Please need help to set up the e-mail functions.

What is required for

a) SMTP server

b) SMTP login

c) SMTP password

d) From

e) To

Thanks

You'll need to contact your ISP for the smtp information. The from can be anything and the to is obviously your email address.

Good luck

Lux

MT4 email setup

how to setup email form in the MT4? There is too many empty blank.

Email Alert for EMA cross

Does anyone know how to make an EA for email alert when the cross occurs for EMA 7 and EMA 15 on MetaTrader4? I have an old EA that sends email for different variables and value but I could not modify to make it work. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Does anyone have EA or MQL4 code that can send email with open positions and pending

Hi:

Does anyone have EA or MQL4 code that can send email with open positions and pending positions every hour?

Thanks,Padhu

Reason: