What Really Works From One Professional - page 89

turspedie:
For those who have cast doubt in this "system" ,those who say JD hasnt been clear enough, and those who just asked what happened today in regards to the V, I am attaching my basic interpretation in a graphic.

I am still a newbie but I have already been able to spot the V in more than one occasion and make a very good profit. After reading this thread over and over I believe I have already extracted all that I can from it, in regards to its visual approach using the triggerpage template in Metatrader. I read part of the book on float analysis and it was very helpful. I have added the FX sniper indicator with bollinger bands that someone posted before and standard ADX because they enhance my visual approach to this system. I have always been able to spot the V easier in the M5 chart.

I am an artist by profession and I am obviously very visual. I have attached a graphic that summarizes my perception of the V, taking today as an example of a delayed V (this was of course related to the anticipation of the Beige Book release from the Fed at 2PM EST and the UK CBI released at 11 british summer time, both relatively "late" releases). The graphic should help newcomers that are visual learners like me understand the "V" better and how it behaves in days like this of late news releases.

I am not using Elliott waves and ELWAVE as of yet but I feel confident enough to call that my "Chapter II", and will be starting on that very soon. I have read 3 different books on candlestick analysis and would strongly recommend others to do the same, because certain candlestick patterns can be a very strong confirmation that you have spotted the V correctly, and can help with deciding entry and exit positions. As soon as i feel confident with the next steps such as ELWAVE I will be posting more graphics to help anyone who can use them.

JD: What can I say, you are a stranger to me, yet I owe to you much more than I owe to my best friends. My deepest thanks to you.

very good. thanks for it!

if you can post more graphics it should help me

regards

dellan

Supernoob was the idiot in the chat room that never said anything.

We are all learning here. Why do you have to attack me? Delete your comment and I'll delete mine.

tosser

Morph, if he never said anything how can you judge him as an idiot?....once again another foolish comment ....unfortunately, you seem to like to say a lot, so we can conclude that about you quite easily...

Have you 'discovered' stratoblaster yet? - another grail for you to rave over, then probably axe to the ground. Visit the paltalk chat room - they will keep you company and probably chat for hours...well, for as long as it takes one of the sheriffs to reach for the rifle....

Morph:

We are all learning here. Why do you have to attack me?

after saying:

Supernoob was the idiot in the chat room that never said anything.

Isn't it obvious Morph?

You're the one that said that you discovered stratoblaster. You were trying to get me into it. Why, I don't know. Go fuck yourself. I was talking to Supernoob. I don't know why you guys are so threatened by me.

Yeah, you guys are just mad cuz I smacked you the fuck around in chat room and you couldn't handle it. You got like a 2 inch dick.

Morpheus:
You're the one that said that you discovered stratoblaster. You were trying to get me into it. Why, I don't know. Go fuck yourself. I was talking to Supernoob. I don't know why you guys are so threatened by me. Yeah, you guys are just mad cuz I smacked you the fuck around in chat room and you couldn't handle it. You got like a 2 inch dick.

ay Morpheus, Morpheus!! It is posible that u can be so STUPID!!??? Please stop attacking people here, people that its trying to help everyday..Since u r here u have talk bullshit about a lot of mates....Its always u man!!! Please lets focus on trading.....

Thanks

MATIASFX

LMAO

Hey Morph, I found the perfect thread for you

http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/showthread.php?t=16498

Give Morph a BREAK or NOT

Morpheus:
How do you guys read these PDF files so quickly? It takes me 2 days to finish one. And English is my native language.

He probably has not finished reading all the books and is envious of all of you none native speakers.....

Morpheus:
This thread should charge admission. Like $5000 to read it.

Very Good QUESTION. Why didn't we?

Lenny:
He probably has not finished reading all the books and is envious of all of you none native speakers..... Very Good QUESTION. Why didn't we?

Maybe he just needs to get lucky !!!!!

Xerof:
LMAO

Hey Morph, I found the perfect thread for you

http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/showthread.php?t=16498

LOL !!!

Yeah lets focus on trading dudes!!!!

Accept FXDisciple is always up for getting knocked around!!! hehe

just kiding.....