What Really Works From One Professional - page 90

pikachucom:
Maybe he just needs to get lucky !!!!!

Yeah. Save the money for Lotto LOL

So Pikachucom, when you need help , you Private message me but you can't wait to make fun of me, huh.

Supernoob:

And hey, at the least maybe we can get Morpheus to scream "it must be the grail!" a third time after the float, elwave, dt/zigzag and hmm whatever his latest fancy is now. I forget.

None of this bickering was my fault. Supernoob starts in with this. Xerof can't wait to start bitching about whatever. Pikachu starts in out of nowhere.

What are you mad about , Pikachucom? Did I not help you when you needed help? You fucking phonies. Hipocrites. You should be making fun of Supernoob. He's the one taking shots at people.

Please lets try and keep this on topic. Many members here are looking to trade the london/euro open and maximize time and energy. However you perceive the london/euro open I am sure we can all see the potential there if you can successfully tap it. Lets put our effort towards that, and not pointless utter useless posts about which is the new holy grail this minute of the day as some members do. Good luck to all those who are really trying to learn here like myself

Morpheus:
So Pikachucom, when you need help , you Private message me but you can't wait to make fun of me, huh.

No I made fun of FXD.....

reread the post

Hey Morp.

I don't know you and I'm just left with an overall impression after reading the thread.

Don't let them get to you, just keep up your posts and ignore their childish attacks.

Everything had settled down, now one particular person seems hell bent on degrading the thread again.

So lets just learn from all the people who are kind enough to share their knowledge.

Good trading all of you.

The fact that a single side comment has sparked a multipage feuding once again shows the level of those involved in it.

Not a single word regarding the actual content of the post and trendlines as technical tools to aid s/r or finding possible reversal points...

Bravo, what more can I say.

Is it any wonder people don't bother helping you or stop trying at some point?

Well now, what a surprise that is.

We should open a seperate thread titled "threats, accusations, ridicule and general bickering" and we'd shave 30 pages off of this thread minimum..

Now you all can see why i went part time on this forum, if at all............its getting like that Strategy Builder FX...

Files:
edison3.jpg  3 kb

hey JD what are your thoughts for the Day? My thought is that we are in wave b of an abc and look to go further down before it goes up, like maybe to 1.8535 or 1.8505 ......

Shawn

Reason: