What Really Works From One Professional - page 94

elwave tutorial

short video from the older release

Files:

I totally agree with you JaneFx.

There is not any miracle system that will make zillions. Sorry, yes, there are a lot of systems that make a lot of money, and those are OUR PERSONAL BRAIN SYSTEMS, wich we should be training and educating. I can mention systems called George, Warren, Mike, etc etc, they all are really really good systems wich will make us very rich if we could get into them lol.

It takes hard work and learning. No matters if we use our perception, hundreds of indicators, just our eyes, etc etc, the thing is we should have mastered our own way of trading as we all are different and our brain system doesn't work the same.

So we are here to that. We should cooperate to learn together and share experiences so we can all learn from each other and fine tuning our own ways of trading. By doing that we could discover the existence of many indicators other people use that we doesn't even knew they existed (as the case for many of us with the float, zig zag, and others). But it doesn't mean one should just run to that indicator's arms because some other trader have learned and skilled trading on it, u should study and understand it first.

But, as Jane said, there is people just hoping to read a good free signal or mimic some trades as the easy way and not educate and understand how this works.

I hope I have said something coherent lol lol

Seriously, I hope this post will help improve his thread that many of us have learned from.

Bye

Is e-chat down for anyone else ?

At least something for everyone

Hi all

I finally came to the end of this thread /though a little bored by the meaningless posts of jealousy born from misperception and misunderstanding/. As I am spending some time studying the Elliott Wave Theory and its application to day trading I found out the the greatest contradiction is between the wave trading and the R/R ratio as implied by commom money management. Therefore I find it quite usefull / though not quite understanding everything/ that someone has found a way to complement the universal wave trade with common indicators so that it keeps losses tight while expanding targets. Since there is a lot of info here that I am feeling uneasy with, I think that I must fill my gaps first and then expand my perception to the boundaries of JD69's strategy /or somewhere near it/. I personally understand why some people here overreact when head collided with their own lack of knowledge - it is like trying to pour water in a full glass - you have to empty it first. have all good trades cause that's what we are all here for

MT Predictor question

Hi Jonny,

hope you are feeling better now after your hard family fate and would like to ask a question.

Coming late I saw in your great thread (you didn't start it but you made it your thread) that you use MT Predictor sometimes for example in your posting #36 screenshot.

I tried to get MT Predictor running with Metatrader Spot quotes (via Akmos IDLe) and Interactive Broker quotes of Globex Forex Futures (via Brackettrader) but didn't succeed.

Do you know a solution to this problem or do you use eSignal data only with mtPredictor?

Trix

so long Jonny

You might be waiting a long time for an answer from JD - far be it for me to speak for him but this recent post he made elsewhere might make it clear that he has no interest in continuing his recent efforts to assist traders

I tried, crashed and burned with insults beyond belief from people who did'nt even know their arsehole from a hole in the ground.... Well i'am off to Thailand now to live, leave these f.cking demo traders to it...

If you read this JD, all the best for the future and thanks for what you did do for some of your followers - the strategy lives on for those who saw its merits, even if the thread and the chatroom are dead.....

Xerof

My sincere thank to Jonny

I have read and follow most of the post from this thread and many thanks to JD for his willingness to share his experience of using Elliottwave software to gain profitable return from the forex. There are not much people willing to do that except nina, kaveh etc. Hence we should thanks them instead of questioning them or doubt them.

I have learned a lot from them and they give me the drive to know more about the technique and passion for wealth building. So please accept what they teach you or just leave this thread without any negative comments. Thanks for your understanding as there are a lot of newbies who are eager to learn.

ElWave manuals

Hi Xerof. I,m new on this thread and never post there(coz my english) but i red it with great interest and now trying to start using ELWAVE.. Can you help me with manuals? I would very appreciate your help.

Thanks

superbait:
I have read and follow most of the post from this thread and many thanks to JD for his willingness to share his experience of using Elliottwave software to gain profitable return from the forex. There are not much people willing to do that except nina, kaveh etc. Hence we should thanks them instead of questioning them or doubt them. I have learned a lot from them and they give me the drive to know more about the technique and passion for wealth building. So please accept what they teach you or just leave this thread without any negative comments. Thanks for your understanding as there are a lot of newbies who are eager to learn.

Well said,,,could have not agree with you more.........Well, thank you to all the strategy gurus......

superbait:
I have read and follow most of the post from this thread and many thanks to JD for his willingness to share his experience of using Elliottwave software to gain profitable return from the forex. There are not much people willing to do that except nina, kaveh etc. Hence we should thanks them instead of questioning them or doubt them. I have learned a lot from them and they give me the drive to know more about the technique and passion for wealth building. So please accept what they teach you or just leave this thread without any negative comments. Thanks for your understanding as there are a lot of newbies who are eager to learn.

i think we should continue the thread, nothing happened, think like it.

in the life we need to be strong, and continue our service

Reason: