What Really Works From One Professional - page 66

Stop Arse Licking.....

IF VD69 wants to come back he will come back..

Let him sulk

Fucking Tossers.......

'V' Formations Forever.

Remember that 80's program 'V' about aliens taking over the world.

Need I say more.

smokeycat:
Stop Arse Licking.....

Let him sulk

Fucking Tossers.......

'V' Formations Forever.

Need I say more.

Must be hard for you if someone is sharing usefull stuff and people like you don't understand it or are too lazy too learn...

smokeycat:
Stop Arse Licking.....

Let him sulk

Fucking Tossers.......

'V' Formations Forever.

Need I say more.

Listen cunt, what are you doing on this thread...wheres your input..i tell you what you havent got one...no system, no strategy, no money..if you you did you wouldnt be surfing looking else where...iam prepared to take shit, question is do i reallly want to...answer is no, because i dont have to...what have you traded today, fucking nothing. these people have worked hard, what the fuck have you done apart from jack off over your mother all day...same as gandalf prick, and his mate forex programmer....programmer, fuck me dont make me laugh, that cunt couldnt even programme a microwave to bake a spud..see this is why i am done, you dont need a picture...and i'll say the same to all these fucking free loaders, put your fucking money where your gobshite mouth is...you cant, you know why, cos you havent got any....

smokey da cat tell me where you live so i can come buy you and your moma outa that tin shack.....give you a good life...hell i'll even take ya chick aswell.

Smoke some of your grass and cool down man.

Had a bad day trading??

'V' for victory...

smokeycat:
Smoke some of your grass and cool down man.

Had a bad day trading??

'V' for victory...

see this is what i mean...this spammer posts at 13:47, during economic data, how can he be trading.....why is it when they get a bit of their own they equate(compare) it to having a bad trading day....? i've never had a bad day since 2001...

13:27

13:27

[/QUOTE

thanks..fuck thats even worse...anyway see ya....no time for this shit like i said before.....goodluck..

Bye

Good luck with your future.

I hope it goes well

Man JD sorry that has happened........

People are just idiots....

Managed to get a picture of one of the thread wreckers at work

Reason: