What Really Works From One Professional - page 27

katzenhai2:
@jonnydenver69:

Well, it seems there are more indicators that you haven't posted here. I get the following error messages:

2006.06.15 14:09:00 Cannot open file 'D:\Programme\Interbank FX Trader 4\experts\indicators\myMACD.ex4' on the GBPUSD,M15

2006.06.15 14:09:00 Cannot open file 'D:\Programme\Interbank FX Trader 4\experts\indicators\Gann2.ex4' on the GBPUSD,M15

2006.06.15 14:09:00 Cannot open file 'D:\Programme\Interbank FX Trader 4\experts\indicators\Phat_ZigZag.ex4' on the GBPUSD,M15

2006.06.15 14:09:00 Cannot open file 'D:\Programme\Interbank FX Trader 4\experts\indicators\SDX-TzPivots.ex4' on the GBPUSD,M15

So you need to post the following ones too (you haven't done this before):

* myMACD

* Gann2

* Phat_ZigZag

* SDX-TzPivots

All others are installed including your template.

PS: The contrast of your charts are not very good. Blue on black is not good to read.

here the indicators worked very good, i think the problem is in your mt4

jonnydenver69:
Hi, thanks for the reply psots, i will post all the cahrts tonight so people can get a better understanding....

very nice!

@jonnydenver69:

Well, it seems there are more indicators that you haven't posted here. I get the following error messages:

2006.06.15 14:09:00 Cannot open file 'D:\Programme\Interbank FX Trader 4\experts\indicators\myMACD.ex4' on the GBPUSD,M15

2006.06.15 14:09:00 Cannot open file 'D:\Programme\Interbank FX Trader 4\experts\indicators\Gann2.ex4' on the GBPUSD,M15

2006.06.15 14:09:00 Cannot open file 'D:\Programme\Interbank FX Trader 4\experts\indicators\SDX-TzPivots.ex4' on the GBPUSD,M15

So you need to post the following ones too (you haven't done this before):

* myMACD

* Gann2

* SDX-TzPivots

All others are installed including your template.

PS: The contrast of your charts are not very good. Blue on black is not good to read.

@dellan:

here the indicators worked very good, i think the problem is in your mt4

So you say you have the following indicators?:

* myMACD

* Gann2

* SDX-TzPivots

But jonnydenver69 haven't posted them yet. Where do you got them from?

The errors are displayed in the "Experts" tab if you reload the template. You will see them if you scroll down.

EDIT: The File "Phat_ZigZag" was posted, there was an error in the File. I fixed it and compiled it again. Now it works.

But the three other indicators were not posted yet in this tread.

katzenhai2:
@dellan:

So you say you have the following indicators?:

* myMACD

* Gann2

* SDX-TzPivots

But jonnydenver69 haven't posted them yet. Where do you got them from?

The errors are displayed in the "Experts" tab if you reload the template. You will see them if you scroll down.

EDIT: The File "Phat_ZigZag" was posted, there was an error in the File. I fixed it and compiled it again. Now it works.

But the three other indicators were not posted yet in this tread.

i have only gann without "2"

i dont think so he has these indicators you have said, look ate his chart on the page of the indicators,

i dotn know

he will do some post tonight let see

thanks

@dellan:

i dont think so he has these indicators you have said, look ate his chart on the page of the indicators

As you can see on the pics of his chart he has a second MACD. Thats one of the indicators which wasn't posted (myMACD). Furthermore his Float indicator doesn't show up the red line because of an error in the file. But because he trade without that, it shouldn't be important.

I'm curious to see the charts for today and some explanations.

katzenhai2:
@dellan:

As you can see on the pics of his chart he has a second MACD. Thats one of the indicators which wasn't posted (myMACD). Furthermore his Float indicator doesn't show up the red line because of an error in the file. But because he trade without that, it shouldn't be important.

I'm curious to see the charts for today and some explanations.

one of the macd is on the template, the another is separated in one of the posts

let see the charts tonight!

no system manuals

dellan:
one of the macd is on the template, the another is separated in one of the posts let see the charts tonight!

Hi, the manuals refered to in an earlier thread were not for the trading system..

dellan:
sorry

i have sent you a pm

thanks

Heres todays chart, it was a liitle tedious to say the least and took its time....just to clarify the V. its usually the first 2 significant moves form the open...we are not looking for sysmetrical v but the action of the search......

Files:
todays_v.gif  46 kb

jonnydenver69:
Hi, the manuals refered to in an earlier thread were not for the trading system..

Sorry,

I have sent you a pm

thanks

Reason: