What Really Works From One Professional - page 17

snowleopard:
Pikachucom, I would like to add my sympathy. I was so taken by your news that I didn't know what to say. If you're in the US, and are unable to sleep, there is good action in the chatroom 7-11 GMT. Hope to see you around, and I wish you and your wife the best in with your difficult loss.

Hi,

what is the chatrooms address

thakns

chatroom

www.paltalk.com. chat room is JD Strategy. password 6925

snowleopard:
www.paltalk.com. chat room is JD Strategy. password 6925

thanks for the info

jonnydenver69:
this was todays trade, and for those still in its well on the way back to 550, after the correction up to 646.....You'll see the overnight correction in Asai took it up to 635, wave 4 abc, 123..........we had the open, down wave 5 to 550 very strong support and large orders reside....pullback up to 646, back down to target of 533 area.....The V at the moment if rode the end is 250 ,pips before lunch.put 5g's in my pocket and hadnt even finished my orange juice...thanks to all those in this morning....

Well done JD...

I look forward to seeing you in the chatroom tonight.....life needs to go on for me.

cheers

Your chart posted

JD,

In your charts, it is a little different then the TEMPLATE you posted.

You have the 1st indicator of the "Float", the 2nd with 2 MACD's and Stoch's, and the 3rd with another MACD but in a different manner.

How do you add into the 2nd indicator the other MACD that shows up as the Bar graph?

And for the 3rd indicator of the MACD there is the Bar Graph and the Line Graph to set that one up also?

thanks

Has the chat room been changed as I cant find it this morning?

smotty:

I found it earlier, then it was not there.

I imagine it will be there later when JD opens it

will see !?

smotty:

neither can i...the madc hist is in your indicator(standard section) and stoch...

JD you not paid the bill again !!! lol

jonnydenver69:
neither can i...the madc hist is in your indicator(standard section) and stoch...

I tried to load a new one, a third box with one, but I cant figure out how to make it like you have it. I want to make it like the Line graph

Reason: