What Really Works From One Professional - page 24

drgoodvibe,

Better,

You can Record the paltalk conversation and save the chatroom as JD speaks and the followers write it. Just live the chatroom open and record the conversations

balista4:
drgoodvibe,

Better,

You can Record the paltalk conversation and save the chatroom as JD speaks and the followers write it. Just live the chatroom open and record the conversations

great idea.. I tried joining JD69superstrategy room, however it was either empty or the room wasn't there..

The paltalk room doesn't open until just before the London open.

There is another alternative, which was set up yesterday at 'echat', room 56, password 55555, although unless JD goes there it won't be terribly successful...lol

As a suggestion though, for those who are around outside London trading timezone, it could be used as a discussion area to get everyone up to speed on setting up their charts, elwave etc, leaving paltalk clear for concentrating on trading, rather than getting bogged down with questions about JD's trading methodology.

go to www.ensignsoftware.com, download the chat software only, its free, then go to room 56 and have a look around - if no-one is there. leave questions - they can be answered later, and still be retrieved without having to stay in the room. It might eventually become a good base for this system if people support it sufficiently. It has a hell of a lot more features that paltalk, thats for sure

Xerof

Xerof,

Great Initiative ..It would ease the questioning in the real trading.

Dr,

It will open by london time

Hi,

Can someone plz post todays setup and trades? I think it could take a while to get used to this V pattern.

Cheers and appreciate it

Regards

radical moss,

Check out the 1M chart before one hour of the maeket opening time in tokya, london and newyork, Using JD indicators...and compresing the chart, you can easily make out the V....

For more info...hop into to the chatroom...we are also learning ..:)

Cheers..and good luck

balista4:
radical moss,

Check out the 1M chart before one hour of the maeket opening time in tokya, london and newyork, Using JD indicators...and compresing the chart, you can easily make out the V....

For more info...hop into to the chatroom...we are also learning ..:)

Cheers..and good luck

I'm almost tempted to wake up at 3AM Est so I can catch the London open.. You guys may just see me in there! hah.

Ok so as the V forms or begins to form rather.. how would you trade on it? Would you hop in, using the indicators on the first trend movement down or up, and then get out and reverse exactly when the trend stops and moves in the other direction? Using divergence from MACD and STOCH etc... I like MACD and STOCH in my own methods and EAs i've created..

JD,

Ok 2 questions:

With Elwave I think the group is starting to get the idea of how to use it, but many are still not able to understand how to use it yet.

1. So can you do a quick tuturial (On paper) on how to SETUP the Elwave screen with the chart, ects. exactly how you do it ?

2. How to INTERPRETE the Elwave to enter and exit trades better?

Thank you so much JD

cheers

Reason: